Download 2014

Guest Dead throne

Oh I dunno, I've found a few in the pits. :-)

Showing footy when people have been drinking for 12 hours is asking for trouble but I won't be near it. If there's bands I'll be watching and if not I'll be having a nightcap or 3 at the tent.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure given that it doesn't clash with the bands for the most part, and is a decent bit of entertainment when there typically isn't any they may as well if possible. Stick it on a big screen in the village so I can catch the second half after LP with a few beers and my mates! Download is hardly full of the confrontational hooligan football types lol.

I enjoy their album for the simple pop it is, and think they'll be fun in the tent. Blows my mind they're on the fourth stage really, given they have a pretty huge internet presense and are supporting Fall Out Boy. Can't even find anything but a youtube video from a band like Press to Meco lol.

Wish they didn't shuffle bands after announcing splits, is a real pain. Glad to see Memphis have moved to Sunday 3rd as that day was empty. Hope monuments get pushed down a bit to avoid a clash with Trivium.

Very annoyed at the Arcane Roots & blessthefall / BFS & KsE & BMTH clash forming. Hope I can see Arcane Roots and blessthefall without missing any BMTH I guess. NEw Politics and coldrain wanna make that day stupidly hectic too :(.

Pretty decent announcement, would be nice to have times to see clashes though cause there's just about enough there for me to warrant a ticket albeit smaller bands, but clashing could reduce that a fair bit, and with defeater having dropped out that's one of the few I really wanted to see gone, leaving me even more undecided than before, gah! Wish they'd either book a line up I love or one I hate so I can make a definitive decision, they always end up with one somewhere in between :P

Will probably wait and see how leeds pans out with lock up I guess then decide between the two.

Seen Letlive at Download in the same tent they're playing this year in 2011 and they smashed it mate.

I also saw them support Deftones at the start of last year, sadly they had sound issues which was strange as Deftones sound was absolutely spot on.

If you are loving Letlive they're also playing Slam Dunk few weeks before Download if you can get to that, meaning one less clash at Download, I'll be seeing them at Slam Dunk.

Done an updated poster

Anything that is new has a purple new next to it

Anything that has moved stages or days has a blue moved next to it

Quite a few acts have stayed on the same stage and day but moved up or down in placings, I haven't marked these up, 4th stage has changed quite a bit in placings on Sat and Sun.

3rd stage Sunday Kill Devil Hill have moved from 4th down to 9th down for example.

In a lot of cases acts that have moved have also moved quite a bit in placings.

Skid Row have dropped from 4th down Second Stage Saturday to 8th down Second Stage Sunday.

Arcane Roots though have moved from 8th down Third Stage Friday to 5th down Third Stage on Saturday.

From Saturday Second Stage Memphis May Fire who were 3rd down and Crazy Town who were 5th down have both moved to Third Stage Sunday to 5th and 6th down. And so on...

Here you go.

35bchso.png

This works out pretty good for me.Saturday was looking ropey but Arcane Roots moving from Friday and the additions of Monster Magnet and Wildhearts makes all three days pretty full.

Wasn't a fan of the line-up all along but each announcement seems to bring me two or three bands that I want to see and now I've got a good 5 or 6 bands a day so I'm a bit happier.