The Chic Excitmenet Thread.

Guest BlackHole2006

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlight of the weekend without a doubt.

Dunno - partly fuelled by the optimistic weather reports I've just got a feeling this is going to be a classic Glastonbury for me. Chic I wouldnt miss for the world but as for the rest of it - theres tons I'd quite like to see mixed in with a couple of my favourite bands where I've seen them elsewhere and no doubt will do again. So in other words - if I miss them I'll be dissapointed for a minute and them move on because I'll have found something equally as good that stopped me getting there.

Going to be a wandering around festival for me - see where we end up. And they are the best type.

Edited by Ted Dansons Wig

• 2 weeks later...

the two acts i was looking forward to seeing the most all weekend were Chic and Smashing Pumpkins, and i managed to miss them both. i got incredibly drunk on the Friday night and met a girl during Disclosure and then was trying to meet up with her again during Arctic Monkeys and ended up going back to her tent. to be fair, i really enjoyed Arctics and i got sex, so whilst i would've loved to have seen Chic, silver linings n'all that

They were epic, just epic.

Funny enough I was just on the phone to BT, I couldn't talk properly, explained I was just back from Glastonbury. She replied in a thick Glasgow accent, "ooh, I am so jealous, I sat home Friday and saw that one disco band, what were they, oh yeah Chic they were, that looked mad." I says, "Well the reason I have no voice is because I was 30 feet from the front that whole time." And I swear she cackled and had I worked the charm anymore I might have got a month knocked off my phone bill :)

the two acts i was looking forward to seeing the most all weekend were Chic and Smashing Pumpkins, and i managed to miss them both. i got incredibly drunk on the Friday night and met a girl during Disclosure and then was trying to meet up with her again during Arctic Monkeys and ended up going back to her tent. to be fair, i really enjoyed Arctics and i got sex, so whilst i would've loved to have seen Chic, silver linings n'all that