• Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thetime

• mrtourette

• Mouseboy11

• the wonderwhy

this is why i opted out. it'll cost me £14, albeit I didn't check. and if I can't get a train back that late on the sunday, it's £20 in parking, fuel and tube, without the food. Not worth it. They'll be around somewhere next year.It's what festivals snap them up.

this is why i opted out. it'll cost me £14, albeit I didn't check. and if I can't get a train back that late on the sunday, it's £20 in parking, fuel and tube, without the food. Not worth it. They'll be around somewhere next year.It's what festivals snap them up, and you know it won't be R&L or Glasto though anything else is open. Though IMO, you can rule Download out.

Edited by jump

Comment from T in the Park on Facebook:

"Hi Christopher Allison - We ask our fans to fill in a survey each year and vote for who they want to see at T in the Park. We are a multi-genre festival and book as diverse a line up as possible because we have 85,000 people who have different tastes, that's why right across the bill theres a mix of rock, dance, pop, indie, urban and rap. If Rihanna isn't for you, you can see Beady Eye, alt-J and My Bloody Valentine at the same time."

Pretty much confirms MBV as Transmission headliners, which is like their equivalent of the FR Stage is it not? Still find it silly that they weren't booked for R&L.

Yeah I'm not confident Muse will do any festivals next year. Although it sounds like they're going to do some sort of Absolution anniversary shows, and maybe some intimate ones. I can see them finally doing Battersea Power Station as part of that, probably not festivals, though.

Edited by rawaudioinput

Yeah I'm not confident Muse will do any festivals next year. Although it sounds like they're going to do some sort of Absolution anniversary shows, and maybe some intimate ones. I can see them finally doing Battersea Power Station as part of that, probably not festivals, though.

Edited by jump