The Dirty Independence Question

Kyelo

18 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

He’s won Wimbledon twice and the US open and Olympic gold, he’s a total legend. You’re such a bitter wee man Neil 

He's mostly a legend for being miserable and for taking his mum to work. 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

He's mostly a legend for being miserable and for taking his mum to work. 

Miserable 😂😂 he’s a nice guy. You’re also the miserable guy on the planet so not sure you’re best placed to comment. You strike me as someone who gets very little enjoyment in life and likes to spend their days on here moaning about everything. You’re a very strange man.

5 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Miserable 😂😂 he’s a nice guy. You’re also the miserable guy on the planet so not sure you’re best placed to comment. You strike me as someone who gets very little enjoyment in life and likes to spend their days on here moaning about everything. You’re a van ery strange man.

I get enjoyment by saying things as they are. Murray is not known as mr cheerful. 

9 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

No, you started by calling him a loser when he’s demonstrably not. You’re a bitter man Neil , at least admit it 

He's lost more than he's won. If pointing that fact out makes me a bitter man, then I'm a bitter man. I don't drink larger or cider cos I'm a bitter man. 

20 minutes ago, Neil said:

He's lost more than he's won. If pointing that fact out makes me a bitter man, then I'm a bitter man. I don't drink larger or cider cos I'm a bitter man. 

His career win percentage is 75% which is 3 times as many wins as losses if maths isn’t ur strong suit. 

Former world number one in the toughest men’s era ever. 3x major winner and 63 million dollars in prize money. Also a stand up guy to boot. He’s probs crying himself to sleep at night wishing he owned a festival website which isn’t as good as it used to be.

And yes, you are a bitter man Neil I think that much is obvious 

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

when those toughest were past their best, leaving a void.

Yeah Djokovic was defo past his best in 2016 lol, you’ve not got a clue Neil just admit it 

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

that's the trolling users, take a look at yourself, then.

Trolling how? For calling you out on your drivel? You’re the biggest troll on here 

16 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Yeah Djokovic was defo past his best in 2016 lol, you’ve not got a clue Neil just admit it 

murray is a loser for supporting loser indie!

16 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Trolling how? For calling you out on your drivel? You’re the biggest troll on here 

for calling out its not as good as it was, when yolu're part of that.

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

murray is a loser for supporting loser indie!

for calling out its not as good as it was, when yolu're part of that.

Christ of course it’s got to be about Indy in some way with you as usual.. yawn 

I’ve been here since like 2013 so about a decade, not sure you can blame me for your recent problems.

3 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

No that’s not true, there was a void between the Sampras and Federer era, but that was when Henman was challenging and not Murray.

Of course it’s not true, he just makes stuff up to fit his own agenda. Murray competed in the hardest time ever for men’s tennis and was still a winner. 

19 minutes ago, Neil said:

its a topic about indie. So i'm on topic, why does your trolling have a problem with that!

you mention Indy about 10 times a week on here and have done for about a decade. It’s an unhealthy obsession for a man who lives in Bristol imo 

12 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Of course it’s not true, he just makes stuff up to fit his own agenda. Murray competed in the hardest time ever for men’s tennis and was still a winner. 

you mention Indy about 10 times a week on here and have done for about a decade. It’s an unhealthy obsession for a man who lives in Bristol imo 

i got into the indie debate as much as i got into the Brexit debate, it was a lot of the same things, promising nice things on the basis of lies, and i enjoyed calling both out for what they are.

1 hour ago, Barry Fish said:

LJS has gone very quiet.  Crying into his haggis. 

Sorry Barry. I didn't have a great deal to add on Andy Murray's tennis ability. Although I think he's probably better at tennis than anyone on here.

Life will of course be tough without St Nicola leading me but I'll just have to soldier on.

6 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

You need to look at your own posting history Neil before having a go at others for abuse and trolling.  I mean by God you are the worse for it and you allow the left side of the debate to do it constantly.  Look at steveie the c**t and ozzanne.  Biggest trolls on here and you support it. :😜 

just cos i called you out for demanding evidence, and then avoiding it, with you choosing to remain stupid.

1 minute ago, Barry Fish said:

Imagine asking for evidence and being called a troll.  I wonder who would do such a thing.  Oh yeah, you :😜 

you got the evidence and then wouldn't read it. which made you a chosen-idiot.

Just now, Barry Fish said:

Time to lock this thread.  Its over :😜 

yeah, indie is over without a charismatic leader, and there's no one to take over from sturgeon to take it forwards, the way she was able to take it forwards after salmond.

which is why i think salmond will have a big role from here.