The Dirty Independence Question

Kyelo

3 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Its kind of sad that there is a huge debate to be had over this stuff but you won't engage in it @LJS

What sort of stuff, @Barry Fish?

Edited by LJS

5 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Any sort of a reasonable question.  Plenty have been asked.  If you are not going to engage then who will.  Its just become stamping of feet - which is unsurprisingly how most of us now view Sturgeon.  

You won't gain independence by stamping your feet and screaming like a toddler....

I've been answering questions (some reasonable, some less so) on here for so long, it seems like a generation!

I don't waste my time answering questions I have answered countless times before... Like all the once in a generation shite.

(Stamps feet & leaves)

Edited by LJS

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Neil said:

i see the voting for gender recognition last night went down badly with scots

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-disgraces-of-scotland/

Linking to W*n*s over Scotland now Neil?

Never thought I'd see the day🤔 .              You are aware that a sad bigoted fucker in Bath is not representative of "Scots"

Just now, kaosmark2 said:

Didn't you defend him a couple of times?

I used to have mixed feelings about him. He did some good stuff but was clearly always a dick.

He now behaves like the lovechild of Graham Linehan & J K Rowling with a dash of Jeremy Clarkson thrown in.

12 minutes ago, LJS said:

I used to have mixed feelings about him. He did some good stuff but was clearly always a dick.

He now behaves like the lovechild of Graham Linehan & J K Rowling with a dash of Jeremy Clarkson thrown in.

Fair enough. I'm of the opinion that he's always been a shitbag, but I'm not going to argue that ties you to his stances forever.

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

The same disgrace of Scotland was trending on twitter. So representative of a lot of Scots by the look of things. The snippers love the denyibility of wings. 

Jeremy Clarkson was trending on twitter.

Does that mean he speaks for you?

10 minutes ago, LJS said:

Neither is the w*n*er of Bath.

if the SG is representing the best of Scotland (as you've claimed) then Scotland thinks sex offenders should be enabled to do worse, and wings simply highlighted what happened. 

1 minute ago, Neil said:

if the SG is representing the best of Scotland (as you've claimed)

What are you on about?

1 minute ago, Neil said:

then Scotland thinks sex offenders should be enabled to do worse, and wings simply highlighted what happened. 

I take a different view. If there is a threat to women (& there is no "if" about it) it comes from men who very much identify as men & would boot you in the bollocks if you dared to suggest otherwise.

5 minutes ago, LJS said:

What are you on about?

scots governing themselves.

5 minutes ago, LJS said:

I take a different view. If there is a threat to women (& there is no "if" about it) it comes from men who very much identify as men & would boot you in the bollocks if you dared to suggest otherwise.

the main threat is to the right of women to have women-only spaces.

44 minutes ago, Neil said:

scots governing themselves.

the main threat is to the right of women to have women-only spaces.

Really? And what is to stop me slipping on a frock & entering a woman only space tomorrow?

14 minutes ago, LJS said:

Really? And what is to stop me slipping on a frock & entering a woman only space tomorrow?

are you a sex offender who've been granted that right by your govt?

Edited by Neil

1 hour ago, LJS said:

No idea what you are on about, Neil.

perhaps read the wings i linked to - to understand how your govt voted. and why they're considered (by many scots) to be "a disgrace".

Edited by Neil