The Dirty Independence Question

Kyelo

Just now, Neil said:

Don't the snp get bored with trying to polish the same turd everytime, and failing. They're proisig you more wealth again. Why are Scots suckers to buy that turd. 

Where are they promising me more wealth, Neil?

34 minutes ago, LJS said:

Where are they promising me more wealth, Neil?

cant find it now, saw it when i clicked around earlier wish i'd kept tbe link. it was saying scots would be wealthier after indy. on the spurious  basis that there's places wealthier than scotland is.

seems like false promises is wher its at for the tories.

32 minutes ago, LJS said:

"how we can forge a path towards becoming... wealthier"

that's saying independence will make you wealthier, its bollocks, its like saying wearing yellow socks will make you wealthier.

they're trying to sucker you. cos they can't make a decent economic case for indy, indy has all the flaws of brexit, adding barriers to an important market.

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

that's saying independence will make you wealthier, its bollocks, its like saying wearing yellow socks will make you wealthier.

they're trying to sucker you. cos they can't make a decent economic case for indy, indy has all the flaws of brexit, adding barriers to an important market.

I refuse to wear their yellow socks 🧦

Says the man ripping apart the Scottish Government plans a couple of hours before they are published.

Good to know you are keeping an open mind.

🧦

2 minutes ago, LJS said:

Says the man ripping apart the Scottish Government plans a couple of hours before they are published.

Good to know you are keeping an open mind.

🧦

open and critical, not going to be suckered by pound signs and promises of wealth). also i know the EU situation, far better than the people who think the EU is dead keen for Scotland to join, its worse nightmare stuff for Scotland and EU,, cos they'll have to play hardball, like they did with Greece.

First minister says if Scotland won yes vote it would aspire to setting up its own currency and joining EU

from here

it wouldn't have a choice about setting up its own currency, own currency (with other measures: there's that Copenhagen criteria i mentioned) is a requirement for eu membership.

27 minutes ago, MichaelsBeard said:

It’s more of a madness economically than Brexit was yet that’s Indy supporters main argument we should leave the UK now 

Yeah, it would be totally crazy to give up on the sure steady & reliable governments we have had from Westminster for the past 10 years.