Guest shangri-la_steward

"Latest guess is:

RADIOHEAD

KASABIAN OR ARCADE FIRE

THE ROLLING STONES

with the 2nd headliners as:

PULP (2nd to radiohead)

NOEL GALLAGHER (2nd to kasabian)

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS(2nd to the rolling stones)

thats pretty much 6 headliners though!? ,ha, o dear ,never guna happen is it"

5 Headliners + Noel Gallagher you mean :)

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Macca this past Friday night in NY (true story). Perhaps not so true, is that I may have met him afterwards and if I did, our brief conversation went as such…

ME: The Nal says you, Ringo, Sean and Dhani for Glasto Saturday night headliners 2013, and he’s not posting on Efests again until this and Pink Floyd are confirmed. True?

MACCA: No…not a chance, on both instances. Ever since Wooderson did that ‘best headliner in each era’ poll on Efests earlier this year and my superb '04 set (which if you noticed, i haven't changed much of through to tonight's show, still the same lines about John, George, guys/ladies singalong during "Hey Jude", fireworks, etc... ) couldn’t even make it to the final v. Blur, I’ve felt unloved by the Glasto regulars. Never again. And Nal’s posted 50 times since that last post hasn't he.

Arcade Fire are the most obvious choice. Not done teh festival for a few years, play a lot of festivals, will probably have a new album out by 2013.

Gaga must be a strong contender.

Radiohead and Pulp both clearly love the festival and could definitely do it, even though they did the special guests slots this year.

Daft Punk would be a dream.

Arcade Fire are the most obvious choice. Not done teh festival for a few years, play a lot of festivals, will probably have a new album out by 2013.

Gaga must be a strong contender.

Radiohead and Pulp both clearly love the festival and could definitely do it, even though they did the special guests slots this year.

Daft Punk would be a dream.

Probably - FRI - Kasabian

SAT - Foo Fighters

SUN - Radiohead

Maybe - FRI - Elbow

SAT - Prodigy

SUN - The Rolling Stones

If i had my way - FRI - Beady Eye

SAT - Noel Gallagher

SUN - Oasis

Lady Gaga is a fad. There is not a chance she will still be as huge as she is now in 2013. Look beyond her painfully planned "wackiness" and all you will see is 2 or 3 catchy songs amid a sea of totally average standard pop shite.

If she headlines 2013 or is even still being mentioned in the run up to the festival I hereby pledge to rim michael eavis for 1hour15mins in the slot beforehand on the main stage.

Edited by russycarps

Lady Gaga is a fad. There is not a chance she will still be as huge as she is now in 2013. Look beyond her painfully planned "wackiness" and all you will see is 2 or 3 catchy songs amid a sea of totally average standard pop shite.

If she headlines 2013 or is even still being mentioned in the run up to the festival I hereby pledge to rim michael eavis for 1hour15mins in the slot beforehand on the main stage.

Edited by thesecretingredientiscrime

Don't see the obsession with Lady Gaga. Ok Beyonce headlined this year but how many hip hop artists have headlined after Jay-Z?

Dream Head-liners:

Arcade Fire

Fleetwood Mac

Arctic Monkeys

Feasible Headliners:

Arcade Fire

Radiohead

Rolling Stones/Foo Fighters