Got any gigs coming up?

spwan-of-the-devil

I am going to see an Abba tribute band this Friday 'and' Saturday coming . I believe that this is the very bending edge of what can be described as a 'gig', but hey ho. Anyway, on the first night I am going with my wife, and on the second with a mate. Both will differ experience wise. Of that I have no doubt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So far planned for this year:

- Guns2RosesUk (cover band)
- ac/dc uk (cover band)
- The Front Bottoms
- Frank Turner 
- The Bluetones 
- Foo Fighters 
- BST Hyde Park (Bruno Mars)
- Marvellous Festival
- Wokingham Festival

+1 as yet undecided family friendly festival

/me guesses that LRW is from somewhere near to Reading. :P

Sssshhhh - dont tell everyone!! I cant deal with anymore stalkers right now...!

Edited by LRW
too stupid to work out how to quote people

02.03. Liam Gallagher, Paris
03.03. The Killers, Paris
04.03. Marteria, Luxembourg
23.03. Courteeners, Royal Albert Hall
24.03. Kasabian, Royal Albert Hall
08.04. Noel Gallagher, Hamburg
12.06. Guns n' Roses, Gelsenkirchen
25.06. - 27.06. inMusic Festival, Zagreb
12.07. - 14.07. Mad Cool Festival

It's my own fault, but nothing booked or planned. Nobody touring I really want to see without travelling to London. Might have gone for Def Leppard but seems a bit steep price wise for what they are. 

Thought about download especially as g'n'r playing but not done that one before and know none of my mates would come.

Killers might have been an option but even then a bit of a trek in to Wales, plus Son finishes GCSE'S then and said would take him away somewhere, sadly he's not one for live bands. Cover bands playing locally might be the way to go this year, save my pennies for Glastonbury next year. (Even though said last year was my last- leave it to the ticket gods to decide).

On 26/01/2018 at 11:29 AM, slash's hat said:

It's my own fault, but nothing booked or planned. Nobody touring I really want to see without travelling to London. Might have gone for Def Leppard but seems a bit steep price wise for what they are. 

Thought about download especially as g'n'r playing but not done that one before and know none of my mates would come.

Killers might have been an option but even then a bit of a trek in to Wales, plus Son finishes GCSE'S then and said would take him away somewhere, sadly he's not one for live bands. Cover bands playing locally might be the way to go this year, save my pennies for Glastonbury next year. (Even though said last year was my last- leave it to the ticket gods to decide).

Did download once years ago. Got the same problem with getting mates to go to festivals. I only really have one mate into live music.

On 28/01/2018 at 12:53 AM, feral chile said:

Did download once years ago. Got the same problem with getting mates to go to festivals. I only really have one mate into live music.

I've been to a fair few on my own, but it's not really quite the same and getting to point can't be arsed to travel too far unless someone desperate to see (which aren't many). Having said that my mates p*** me off yakking through a band - no pleasing some I know lol. 

5 hours ago, slash's hat said:

I've been to a fair few on my own, but it's not really quite the same and getting to point can't be arsed to travel too far unless someone desperate to see (which aren't many). Having said that my mates p*** me off yakking through a band - no pleasing some I know lol. 

I'm dragging my old man to the green man festival and wychwood, you're welcome to come meet up if you're also going xx

Edited by feral chile

1 hour ago, slash's hat said:

Thanks, Wychwood is practically on doorstep so might consider that one anyway.

Cool, let me know if you decide to go, it would be good to meet you, and more fun for both of us, hopefully, as my husband's only really going to keep me company - he's not really a music lover.

• 3 weeks later...