Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

On the same topic, my local gym has had the christmas songs channel on for the last few weeks and this guy whos always down there goes completely mental when the song from the snowman comes on and starts throwing dumbells around.

Not exactly on the TV in general at the mo ... but it most certainly was somewhere around this kinda time donkey's years ago and in any case it was defo on mine a short while ago ! Just stumbled across a ridiculously old and half knackered video of the entire show and it's defo as good today as it was back then. Whilst I choose not to do Christmas in any way, shape or form this clip on good old youtube does seem a rather appropriate bit to post seeing as it's allegedly the festering season or something like that anyway:

Anyone with a mental age several decades below their actual age will no doubt agree that it was clearly done in the best pawsible taste and all that :P

Edited by mikeb

The Snowman and the Snowdog...

Loved it! A bit special snuggling up with my little angel watching the sequel all these years after watching the original as a child with my parents.

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Yeah it was quite good, not quite as good as the original ..but still it was enjoyable and brought a small tear to the corner of my eye!

Apparently every second of it, was 30 hours work as it was all fully hand drawn again! The imagery was once more fantastic!

Got Boardwalk Empire boxset for Xmas and already on the last episode tonight when I go home.It's amazing!Why has series two not got a European release yet?!?!

Does anyone know any good streaming site to use so I can watch them tonight?Used to use watchseries but its shut down.Can anyone pm me a link?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

We finished Game of Thrones over Christmas which I thought was superb. Patiently awaiting the next one now. We're now in a lull as there's not much about on Netflix and hubby has already watched first series of Boardwalk so I have to play catch up before we can carry on!

Got Boardwalk Empire boxset for Xmas and already on the last episode tonight when I go home.It's amazing!Why has series two not got a European release yet?!?!

Does anyone know any good streaming site to use so I can watch them tonight?Used to use watchseries but its shut down.Can anyone pm me a link?

Also got Boardwalk for the christmas holidays currentlty I'm half way trough it really enjoying it so far.

What I miss from it, is the black humor that other HBO greats such Sopranos and the wire have in them.

Also got Boardwalk for the christmas holidays currentlty I'm half way trough it really enjoying it so far.

What I miss from it, is the black humor that other HBO greats such Sopranos and the wire have in them.

The 2nd and particularly the 3rd series has plenty of black humour. Gyp Rosetti is the man.

• Upvote 1

Not on in the UK yet but Sky Atlantic have picked it up - Oliver Stone's The Untold History of the United States.

Picked it up in the usual places but not started it yet.

Oooohhh have been looking forward to this!

Edit - Its really good. :)

I just hope it doesn't turn into the usual Stone left wing conspiracy madness. Which I'm sure it will at some stage.

Edited by The Nal