Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

Been laid up alot lately, so am about halfway through season 3 of Sons of Anarchy.

I LOVE SOA! We whizzed through the first 3 series in a couple of weeks and are now caught up with American telly. It's pretty predictable in places but holy crap, there's an episode early in the latest series that left us sitting on the sofa unable to speak after it was over. And of course Charlie Hunnam makes it all rather watchable (as does a new guy in the latest series ;) )

I've started watching Community, had never seen it before I am hooked and only up to the Halloween/day of the dead episode in the first series. It's brilliant! I have no idea why this isn't bigger over here and how I've not seen it before!

I keep on meaning to watch it. If I am honest with myself I am not a real fan of Chevy Chase and that is putting me off.

I think Scottie recommended The River. I have been Sky+Ing it and watched 6 episodes last night. I really enjoyed it and it did send a chill down my spine a couple of times. American Horror Story has returned and has James Cromwell in a great role as a mad doctor. All very creepy and gothic.

Season 2 of Booth at the End is on as well. I am surprised that it never gets a mention here.

I keep on meaning to watch it. If I am honest with myself I am not a real fan of Chevy Chase and that is putting me off.

Community is brilliant!I think series 4 is broadcasting in America at the moment and I haven't caught any of them yet but the first three are all brilliant.

Chevy Chase's character is my least favourite I admit and I don't feel he brings much but he does have some genuine laugh out loud moments as time goes on.

I love Abed!Genius!Played amazingly.

London Tom,have you reached the mafia style episode yet?That's the one when you really start to see different sides to the characters.That's when I fell in love with the show.

Community is brilliant!I think series 4 is broadcasting in America at the moment and I haven't caught any of them yet but the first three are all brilliant.

Chevy Chase's character is my least favourite I admit and I don't feel he brings much but he does have some genuine laugh out loud moments as time goes on.

I love Abed!Genius!Played amazingly.

London Tom,have you reached the mafia style episode yet?That's the one when you really start to see different sides to the characters.That's when I fell in love with the show.

Season 4 has been put back to February (I think)

I watched the pilot episode a while back and it didnt really grab me. Eventually went back to it a few months ago and flew through it. Favourites were the law and order ep, the 8 bit ep, and the paintball episodes(s)

Plus, Alison Brie... :wub:

I think Scottie recommended The River. I have been Sky+Ing it and watched 6 episodes last night. I really enjoyed it and it did send a chill down my spine a couple of times. American Horror Story has returned and has James Cromwell in a great role as a mad doctor. All very creepy and gothic.

Season 2 of Booth at the End is on as well. I am surprised that it never gets a mention here.

Loving American Horror Story.

Though the boy next to me in work guessed the big reveal by a bit of clever observation.

Edited by feral chile

Need to continue with the Killing 3, only watched the first episode, although I still have the rest on the PVR.

Dexter can lick my ring. what a load of fucking horseshit this programme has become. Utterly, utterly ridiculous in every aspect. You cant create a universe for a character where suspension of disbelief is obviously vital to the cohesiveness of the plot, and then just go fucking way overboard with it just to spin it out for another season.

Jumped The Shark indeed.