Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

Yeah, I enjoyed it and liked the way they worked hard to create links in the mythology between the films. Sadly when Salvation came out McG just shat all over everything.

Agreed. Although Terminator 3 had already done a lot of damage.

So crap how they ruined Cameron's vision of the apocalypse.

Edited by Purple Monkey

Amen to that.

Sarah Connor tried to paper some of the T3 cracks and even used some for major plot lines, which I liked the idea of.

I'm possibly a little out of step with popular opinion to not completely hate T3 as I like both the portrayal of John Connor and also Clare Danes (I just like Clare Danes, basically :P ) as well as the last 1/3 of the film, I particularly liked seeing the really basic early terminators and the fact that, despite their best efforts and through multiple timelines, they ultimately failed to stop judgement day. I'd have liked T4 to have been set a good few years earlier and not star Christian Bale, or have that crap plot.

South Park is still going ... and still going strong for the most part.

Terminator TV wasn't bad, but wasn't as good as it should have been. Also not sure why but the Han Asian chick looked stunning... until she started talking in a Neighbors accent. Put me right off.

T3 film was boring. T4 film was actively horrifically awful. A tension-free mess and unless I am mistaken JC gets to beat up a T-800 Model 101 in a fist-fight? Dunno I was pretty sleepy by then.

Keep this under your hat but I think she is great in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

A film I've watched 5 times but still remember nothing other then Kristen Bell & Mila Kunis...

Kristen Bell I thought was also great in Heroes but I've been watching a lot of Craig Ferguson's American chat show on YouTube which she goes on a lot and she's hilarious!She's engaged to Dax Shepard so I'm guessing she's a major comedy fan.

South Park is still going ... and still going strong for the most part.

Terminator TV wasn't bad, but wasn't as good as it should have been. Also not sure why but the Han Asian chick looked stunning... until she started talking in a Neighbors accent. Put me right off.

T3 film was boring. T4 film was actively horrifically awful. A tension-free mess and unless I am mistaken JC gets to beat up a T-800 Model 101 in a fist-fight? Dunno I was pretty sleepy by then.

Summer Glau :) I like that she looks crazy but isn't unlike the Lindsay Lohan or Amanda Bynes.

The problem with Terminator 4 is that it's meant to be the end of the world, a massive fight between man and machine yet there's only 1 terminator. All they had to do was show a war based on the few glimpses in Terminator 1 & 2 and people would have been happy.

Agreed. Terminator Salvation should have been legions of people up against laser-toting T-800's and HK's in a blue landscape of skulls and burnt out cars, with John Connor reminiscing to Kyle Reese about his mother and his battle scars between casual tokes of his bad ass cigar.

That's it.

They had one job!

Edited by Purple Monkey

anyways

new dexter - strangely disappointed

new homeland - intriguing

new sons of anarchy - needs direction, but still good.

new modern family - hmmmmmm, sofia vergara....

Is it wrong the quite fancy the eldest daughter in Modern Family?She's like a younger Mila Kunis but I can't help but feel abit Gary Glitter about it...

Is it wrong the quite fancy the eldest daughter in Modern Family?She's like a younger Mila Kunis but I can't help but feel abit Gary Glitter about it...

she is 21, so I guess so now. but I know what you mean - she was hotness when she was "illegal". I always think Claire is as hot as fuck, until you see the "veiny boneyness" that she has going on.

Red Dwarf was really good! Their foreheads look massive though due to the receding hairlines, so strange! Some bits were almost on the level of IT crowd and Father Ted, like the makers had been taking notes on what funny sitcoms actually contain.

Good stuff though. Glad its back. So glad it's completely back to basics - studio audiences, models, very simple plot lines and character-jokes.

"Your brain is smaller than the salad section at a Scottish Supermarket"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Purple Monkey

Started continuum on syfy after the good reviews in the states, obviously like timecop but the first two episodes have been really good.

Edited by lost