Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

Need to continue with the Killing 3, only watched the first episode, although I still have the rest on the PVR.

Dexter can lick my ring. what a load of fucking horseshit this programme has become. Utterly, utterly ridiculous in every aspect. You cant create a universe for a character where suspension of disbelief is obviously vital to the cohesiveness of the plot, and then just go fucking way overboard with it just to spin it out for another season.

Jumped The Shark indeed.

Not enjoying Dexter then? ;)

I don't think it's anymore far fetched than usual. It's a very ambitious series, it has a lot of plot holes but it is still brilliant.

My theroy for the final finale is that Dexter is going to either kill Deb or kill Deb and then commit suicide (or vise versa). The old Romeo and Juliet classic finish with a brave but yet uncomfortable incest vibe.

oh come on

I cant be arsed to type it all out, but a kid on the imdb board said it all (albeit with shocking spelling and grammar)

Hannah kills a professional assassin with a flimsy lamp.

One of the best villains in the shows history just bleeds out on Dexter's boat.

Dexter casually stabs a proffesional assassin through the torso in broad daylight on a shooting range.

Deb goes alone to rescue Hannah from a profossesional assassin.

Issak's character COMPLETELY changes!! Turn-around is not even a strong enough word.

Not one bouncer in the strip club helps their boss????

Issak NID NOT need to die...he was still talking about his lost love at least 2 hours after being shot !!...There was a puddle of blood next to him that indicated that...WTF!!??

Quinn has no injuries after crashing through a glass window onto the floor.

The black assassin follows Dexter into the most OBVIOUS trap ever seen on TV.

Hannah survives a stabbing to the kidney even though she was unconscious and bleeding out for at least 20 minutes before Deb arrived.

LaGuerta is told to go or be sent back to Cuba by the retired Police chief...20 minutes later he's begging her to let him help her???????

What I said still stands >

I don't think it's anymore far fetched than usual. It's a very ambitious series, it has a lot of plot holes but it is still brilliant.

If you have watched the other 6 seasons you should know better than to scrutinise the plot holes.

Second last episode of the season for Boardwalk Empire tonight. The end of the last episode could have been a finale. Has been a great season.

Absolutely outstanding. I was literally on the edge of my seat and I cannot wait for the final episode.

oh come on

I cant be arsed to type it all out, but a kid on the imdb board said it all (albeit with shocking spelling and grammar)

I was planning to give up on Dexter this season until I saw Ray Stevenson was going to be in it. Needless to say I won't be back...

I was planning to give up on Dexter this season until I saw Ray Stevenson was going to be in it. Needless to say I won't be back...

He has been the best thing in it, very very charismatic, and believable. I understand its the final season, and I'm pleased about that. I'm gonna finish it, as there are only a couple left - purely to see how ridiculous it can get.

Sons Of Anarchy on the other hand, is absolutely fantastic. I'm really looking forward to next weeks finale.

This season has been sublime.

He has been the best thing in it, very very charismatic, and believable. I understand its the final season, and I'm pleased about that. I'm gonna finish it, as there are only a couple left - purely to see how ridiculous it can get.

Sons Of Anarchy on the other hand, is absolutely fantastic. I'm really looking forward to next weeks finale.

This season has been sublime.

Pretty sure there's an 8th season of Dexter to come next year and that will be the last?

Totally agree on Sons, has been an incredible season, and have no idea what's going to happen next week.

Haven't watched any of S3 of boardwalk empire yet so probably gonna try and get it all watched over xmas time.

Second last episode of the season for Boardwalk Empire tonight. The end of the last episode could have been a finale. Has been a great season.

Absolutely outstanding. I was literally on the edge of my seat and I cannot wait for the final episode.

Same here! That last scene was amazing. Seen the preview for next week? Going to be a war.

I don't want to watch the preview for fear of ruining anything. The last few episodes are as good as I've seen on TV in a long long time.

How good is Gyp Rosetti as a character?! One of my all time favourite TV bad guys.

And how fucking badass was this!!? laugh.png

Edited by The Nal

I don't want to watch the preview for fear of ruining anything. The last few episodes are as good as I've seen on TV in a long long time.

How good is Gyp Rosetti as a character?! One of my all time favourite TV bad guys.

And how fucking badass was this!!? laugh.png

The preview doesn't give anything away really. Gyp is the best bad guy on television.

So gutted this is the last episode of the season.

So gutted this is the last episode of the season.

I know. But what a season 4 we have ahead of us.

Was just watching another Rosetti clip there.

Woman - "What happens when Bible camp opens?"

Rosetti - "Bible camp's cancelled. And I'm not really doing questions and answers right now dear".

haha

Rothstein calling Doyle earlier on in the season had me laughing too.

• Upvote 1

I didn't like his character at first because there wasn't really any introduction, in the first episode I was just thinking, who the fuck is this?

But I suppose it wouldn't make sense to gradually introduce the character when the seasons don't start exactly where the last one ended.

I've liked him more as the season has went on.

I can't wait for the last episode. It looks like season 4 is going to be amazing. I imagine we'll see a lot more of Al Capone but I'm hoping for more Richard Harrow as well.

:lol: Well I thought it was a big improvement on the last episode (which I still enjoyed).

Last night I watched new Dexter followed by new Walking Dead (mid season finale) and then as I couldn't sleep I decided to watch the pilot episode of American Horror Story. A lot of stuff happend :O and it certainly has my attention.

:lol: Well I thought it was a big improvement on the last episode (which I still enjoyed).

Last night I watched new Dexter followed by new Walking Dead (mid season finale) and then as I couldn't sleep I decided to watch the pilot episode of American Horror Story. A lot of stuff happend :O and it certainly has my attention.

American Horror Story is great. Watching season 2 at the moment and is just as in your face as 1