themuel

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, doosrawin said:

With "A previous version of this story mistakenly said Ed Sheeran and Green Day have also been confirmed - they have not." Added at the bottom hmmmmmm

Sounds to me as if they're admitting they're playing in a way, but admitting they got it wrong on the fact that they're not actually confirmed yet 

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Ha I got so caught up in the fact that Green Day were there that I totally forgot that they shouldn't have mentioned Ed there either :lol:

Ed's not much of a shock, that's as good as common knowledge now. But the green day thing was unexpected.

With Foos playing and Green Day potentially playing I think Eavii have organised a better reading festival than reading festival actually has 

4 minutes ago, across97 said:

Ed's not much of a shock, that's as good as common knowledge now. But the green day thing was unexpected.

With Foos playing and Green Day potentially playing I think Eavii have organised a better reading festival than reading festival actually has 

Reading Festival haven't organised a decent Reading Festival since the early 90s. 

I, on the other hand, thoroughly organised my desk drawers at work yesterday, without using a stupid plastic stationary tidy-tray AND organisedtbe works Xmas do, which wasn't in a brewery as such, but was in a pub owned by one. 

My point being...

...not sure actually.

Reading Festival is shit and something. 

2 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Reading Festival haven't organised a decent Reading Festival since the early 90s. 

I, on the other hand, thoroughly organised my desk drawers at work yesterday, without using a stupid plastic stationary tidy-tray AND organisedtbe works Xmas do, which wasn't in a brewery as such, but was in a pub owned by one. 

My point being...

...not sure actually.

Reading Festival is shit and something. 

Not rebellion brewery by any chance? Got some nice pubs round this way.

Piss ups and breweries aside, I can't help but agree that reading has been on multi decade downward spiral. The 2 and a half hour trip to Glasto is definitely worth it 

13 minutes ago, across97 said:

Not rebellion brewery by any chance? Got some nice pubs round this way.

Piss ups and breweries aside, I can't help but agree that reading has been on multi decade downward spiral. The 2 and a half hour trip to Glasto is definitely worth it 

No, but innit far away from there. Anyhoo:

I'm a short drive from Reading Fest and it's just fucking total arse gravy. Even the 'end of A-Levels' appeal is waning / wearing thin. My son is 17 now and wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. 

Edited by Woffy
Fuck my drunk grammar / spelling

2 minutes ago, Woffy said:

No, but innit far away from there. Anyhoo:

I'm a short drive from Reading Fest and it's just fucking total arse gravy. Even the 'end of A-Levels' appeal is waning / wearing thin. My son is 17 now and wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. 

I'm 20 mins from it but I'm the same, wouldn't do it now. I did it in 13/14 when I was mid to late teens and didn't know better and at the time loved it. But there really is little appeal to it now. Would love to go and see what the crowd actually is like now.

dont realise how shit it actually is until you go to Glastonbury and witness greatness 

5 minutes ago, across97 said:

I'm 20 mins from it but I'm the same, wouldn't do it now. I did it in 13/14 when I was mid to late teens and didn't know better and at the time loved it. But there really is little appeal to it now. Would love to go and see what the crowd actually is like now.

dont realise how shit it actually is until you go to Glastonbury and witness greatness 

Have taken my kids to Glastonbury quite a few times and probably ruined Reading for them before they even went. 

1 hour ago, across97 said:

Just like they did in 2014. That was the most "Reading and Leeds" set of headliners at any festival ever. All they needed was QOTSA subbing.

Edited by VCK

22 minutes ago, Djb.com said:

They're other stage headliners against ed sheeran, neil heard about this a while back but was pretty sure it was bull, now it's starting to look kinda legit

Cool, yea I haven't been on much recently - having a 10 months year old daughter is very time consuming! haha