Glastonbury Environmental Initiatives

veritygracedix

Hello,

I am currently doing my dissertation which is all about the environmental factors and initiatives set in place at Glastonbury.

In any spare time you have, please may you fill out my questionnaire as it would be a great help with my studies!

Thank you very much!!

Link to questionnaire - https://mmu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/environmental-initiatives-of-glastonbury-2

16 minutes ago, veritygracedix said:

Hello,

I am currently doing my dissertation which is all about the environmental factors and initiatives set in place at Glastonbury.

In any spare time you have, please may you fill out my questionnaire as it would be a great help with my studies!

Thank you very much!!

Link to questionnaire - https://mmu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/environmental-initiatives-of-glastonbury-2

Done!

I've done it, but would advice you to re-read the survey questions and flow of them to yourself. It's disjointed and is screaming out as such. In addition, some of the questions make it difficult to accurately answer, given one's own perspective of what you are actually asking / what information it is that you are needing.

I like question 14 though. I wanted to answer that I did leave my tent when departing - because I thought it safer and quicker to do so. I reckon I'd still be there now if I remained zipped up in my tent, blind to the outside world, trying to kind of zorb my way out of the festival. Actually, I wonder what the possibilities are of zorbing your way out of Glastonbury in your tent are compared to winning on the lottery? 

Done.

If you can change it, please consider making the 1-10 scale consistent. 1 is high on the single questions, 10 is high on the tables. I expect you'll get some values reversed.

And porter loo's should be portaloos. Also, I think you meant 'recycling bins' rather than 'recycling bins'

Or at least change it before handing it in.

Finally, note that surveys from this forum may be disproportionately high in awareness.

Good luck! :)

31 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Done.

If you can change it, please consider making the 1-10 scale consistent. 1 is high on the single questions, 10 is high on the tables. I expect you'll get some values reversed.

And porter loo's should be portaloos. Also, I think you meant 'recycling bins' rather than 'recycling bins'

Or at least change it before handing it in.

Finally, note that surveys from this forum may be disproportionately high in awareness.

Good luck! :)

We do quite a few every year... It would be nice to see some one come back and say how it helped them get on don't you think old son.. 

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It would. It's a shame that. Only about 5% of them ever come back to the threads.

Yea I noticed that the bloke doing one the other day kept coming back saying thanks and taking in wot people said..... He probably learned more just doing that than through the whole survey lol. 

Done but it's a bit shoddy and doesn't give much opportunity to expand on answers.  Like why do I go by car - because I tow a caravan.  And the point made by many - at least check your spelling.

Good luck and please come back and let us know the results of your findings.