Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Sleater-Kinney have updated their profile pic on FB. It could mean nothing at all, or it could mean.... A TOUR, AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Or again, it could mean nothing, who am I to say?

new album? wasn't really expecting it so soon but been almost two years since the last one so not hard to imagine they could have another on the way

6 minutes ago, stocky3000 said:

Was sure major lazer were an other headliner against RH but obviously not, announced as a R and L uk exclusive

Yeah but we never thought Disclosure were going to be at Reading this year after the Glasto announcement and they were. It very much gives The Prodigy more of a chance though.

5 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I wonder why R&L don't hav exclusive tags around At the drive-in? You think they definitely would if they weren't playing elsewhere 

Was about to go check up on this. Im sure there's another UK festival I'm forgetting about that they're more likely for, but that would be incredible

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Was about to go check up on this. Im sure there's another UK festival I'm forgetting about that they're more likely for, but that would be incredible

There's more being announced for DL on Friday, if that didn't happen then I'd begin to think it might be possible 

12 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

can't see Bastille returning - think they'll end up at V or this new Glasgow Green festival or anywhere else rather than Glastonbury again. even though they've got a new album out they played most of it this year in a prominent position

They won't be a V lol. Glasto probably is a no but it's not out of the question.