GETOFFAMYLAWN

Bon Iver 2017

13 hours ago, Al2006 said:

I got an email today from eventim saying they were sending me a refund of £24? I ordered 4 tickets on wed morn?? Anyone else got this?

weird? How much did you spend on 4 tickets? Mine came to £195.50 for 4 standing.

4 hours ago, Diva Sam said:

weird? How much did you spend on 4 tickets? Mine came to £195.50 for 4 standing.

They didn't say what for, and when I emailed back they said to email the company that sold me the tickets. Hence even more confusion! Apparently I was talking to the venue.. not eventim. I paid £195.50 too, service charge for 4 tickets at 5.75 each = £23 so still £1 missing - that was me presuming that maybe they refunded the fees as I was a past buyer? Who knows.  Apparently I need to ring them to find out 

On 29/09/2017 at 4:45 PM, Al2006 said:

They didn't say what for, and when I emailed back they said to email the company that sold me the tickets. Hence even more confusion! Apparently I was talking to the venue.. not eventim. I paid £195.50 too, service charge for 4 tickets at 5.75 each = £23 so still £1 missing - that was me presuming that maybe they refunded the fees as I was a past buyer? Who knows.  Apparently I need to ring them to find out 

Hmm i want some money back too.

On 28/09/2017 at 11:18 PM, Al2006 said:

I got an email today from eventim saying they were sending me a refund of £24? I ordered 4 tickets on wed morn?? Anyone else got this?

I ordered 3...they haven’t told me how much I’m actually being refunded though! 

This is not a booking confirmation.

Thanks for purchasing standing tickets for Bon Iver at the Eventim Apollo in February 2018.

A heads up from us that you'll be receiving a partial refund on your order – this is due to an unforseen venue error. Once processed, you'll receive a separate email to confirm your refund.

Not to worry – this will not affect your tickets!

Apologies for any confusion caused and we look forward to seeing you at the show!

Eventim HQ

What was the error? I booked through Ticketmaster and paid extortionate fees. Are they gonna take pity and give me some of my well earned money back?

Damn I just got £24 back! At least they rectified it. 

EDIT: Now they all know we're willing to pay those service fees in the future...

Edited by Diva Sam

So chuffed to get two tickets for the 27th for this. Knew I'd be too busy at work to log on but my lad picked some up from his laptop at uni....something to look forward to :D

Could only get what appears to be poor seats in the Apollo.

Block 6, Row T.

Hoping it's not as poor as the seating plan looks! :(

Monday 26th for me, dead happy. Just got to find the money to fly back from Russia now. And a hotel

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

Monday 26th for me, dead happy. Just got to find the money to fly back from Russia now. And a hotel

Ayy! Nicely done, if it's the same setup we saw in Blackpool then it'll be worth the trip. My top tip would be stand somewhere with a good view of the drummer, that kid's got the voodoo. 

Just bagged my tickets for the Friday. Still looks like there are some available through the event.im site

On 03/10/2017 at 6:41 PM, Mouseboy11 said:

Still waiting on the refund back into my account...anyone else?

Still not received anything... will give customer service a call.

6 hours ago, Limpet said:

Just bagged my tickets for the Friday. Still looks like there are some available through the event.im site

Good news :D. These tickets are flying out the door!