Headliner predictions 2017

swede

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone's focussing on who the next headliner is going to be, but surely the important question following Radiohead's bear is how are they going to be announced.

I'm betting it'll be a huge laser show projected above the tor, or maybe a thousand carried pigeons holding up a banner.

Edited by pjadnoo

I saw her on her last tour, far from the usual concert I may go to, but encouraged to do so and she does put on a seriously good show. What I hope was genuine, she devoted a significant time to some younger girls who had suffered serious challenges. I'd certainly see her at Glastonbury (And as I've said before, they'll be seeking a major female act)

Lady GaGa (1).JPG

Lady GaGa (7).JPG

47 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Down with this sort of thing:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8991662

'Come to Mama' on this new album is exactly the kind of 'why does everyone in the world hate each other so much right now' cheesey ballad that would go down a storm on the Pyramid if she put some welly into it 

7 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

'Come to Mama' on this new album is exactly the kind of 'why does everyone in the world hate each other so much right now' cheesey ballad that would go down a storm on the Pyramid if she put some welly into it 

Welly pun not intended. 

4 minutes ago, Al2006 said:

RADIOHEAD/STONEROSES/DAFT PUNK

to:

RADIOHEAD/EDSHEERAN/LADYGAGA

what is life.

Tell me, what is my life without your love
Tell me, who am I without you, by my side
Tell me, what is my life without your love
Tell me, who am I without you, by my side

Hmm, if it's Sheeran and Gaga then I get two nights away from the pyramid, while I'd prefer different headliners that's not necessarily a bad thing (although I suspect gaga will split the group).

I just don't see gaga as big enough to headline these days. Plus two more pop orientated acts seems a stretch.

Could they get Stevie again?