eFestivals

new here? introduce yourself

17 minutes ago, Deadendfriends8 said:

I wanna say it was green

ooo, that's quite old. That version existed from somewhere around 2002 until about 2006, at a guess.

33 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

ooo, that's quite old. That version existed from somewhere around 2002 until about 2006, at a guess.

Jeez well I appear to have been using efestivals for longer than I remember then. Either way its been my bible for a long time so thank you!

Hey gang, new here too.

This'll be my first Glastonbury and im struggling to contain the excitement!  A friend recommended efests and ive been lurking for the last week, obsessively following pretty much everything you all say.

Cheers, belatedly, for all the help and wisdom that i've been attempting to absorb! :thumbsu:

So yeah...hi!

I've been reading this forum almost every day since hearing about it when I got a ticket. Going with ten mates but I thought I should talk to a load of people I don't know on the internet about it instead! My first time this year, cannot wait!

• Upvote 1

Just signed up just now. Went to my first Glasto last year and I've fallen in love. Tickets sorted for this year on the main sale.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Graf21 said:

I've been reading this forum almost every day since hearing about it when I got a ticket. Going with ten mates but I thought I should talk to a load of people I don't know on the internet about it instead! My first time this year, cannot wait!

I'm so excited for you, the first time is the best, you have no idea, wishIng you a fantastic festival. 
Charm x

16 minutes ago, Charm said:

I'm so excited for you, the first time is the best, you have no idea, wishIng you a fantastic festival. 
Charm x

Thanks! First of many, no doubt :) 

Hello all :bye:

Hi !

I'm Marie, 25yo and I'm French. I went to glastonbury in 2010 and that was the best festival I ever went to!!!!

Every year I want to go back but every year nobody can go with me, because they dont have the budget or can't get holidays.
I was wondering if anyone is also alone to go and if I could go with somebody... Because I won't go there alone..

Thank you so much :) !

Edited by Marie Dewet

3 hours ago, Marie Dewet said:

Hi !

I'm Marie, 25yo and I'm French. I went to glastonbury in 2010 and that was the best festival I ever went to!!!!

Every year I want to go back but every year nobody can go with me, because they dont have the budget or can't get holidays.
I was wondering if anyone is also alone to go and if I could go with somebody... Because I won't go there alone..

Thank you so much :) !

If you're going alone Marie take a look at this thread.  It's a group set up for people who are going to the festival on their own so they camp together and get a chance to meet some people.  And welcome!

Hi 

This will be my 7th glastonbury in 12 years, 1st as an oxfam steward

The most magical place on earth :wub:

On 21/04/2016 at 11:55 AM, eFestivals said:

Welcome to the madness. :)

As a gentle introduction for any new people, feel free to introduce yourself here before you dive right in.

Hi everyone,

Joining a couple of months before my fifth consecutive Glaston pilgrimage. It doesn't get any less exciting. Or terrifying pre-ticket sale and lineup announcement. If anyone is looking for a curated Glasto playlist, taking in [almost] all announced acts, here you are. I hope it hits the spot. 

H

Hullo all,

I haven't been active on efests in quite some time, glad to be back. I am still hopeful of securing a ticket for Glastonbury in the resale, although it's highly unlikely I'll be successful. I've been trying for years in the Coach and General sales without any luck, and I'm only trying to get one for myself, so no large group to contribute to attempts. In the unlikely event that I am successful, I'll be looking to tag along with some of you if you'll have me! My wife will be away and can't go:(

Any tips for getting one of the golden tickets next Thursday or Sunday?

Edited by The Boaby
typo

Hello, 

long time stalker, may even have been a member back in the day. This will be my second glasto, as long as I can secure a ticket! Been to Reading and Download numerous times but nothing compares to this!

Hi all,

ive just signed up to the forum although I have lurked here in the past. I missed out on a ticket in the main sale this time but if I manage to pick up a resale ticket this week this will be my 6th Glastonbury. All of my friends have tickets and I'll be devastated if I can't go! 

Hi all,

I've been a lurker for years (apparently with 70-odd posts - don't remember these!) but due to being excited for this year's fest, i might do the odd post, so hello :)

Hope all those going have a grand time and good luck for those trying in the resale!

Daisy

Just now, Scruffylovemonster said:

Two weeks you've had to think of that witty reply! Bet you've had some sleepless nights coming up with that!

Only just read the thread, honest guv!

New to the forum, always wanted to go to Glastonbury but been I've either been on call or too poor... 

Failed at all attempts so far... on Sunday I'll be working in the hospital so am going to try and get 15 minutes break for the resale! 

Hi all,

Just discovered this forum after I googled "going to Glastonbury alone", because I am indeed, going to Glastonbury alone, as my friends were unable to secure tickets this morning.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

31 minutes ago, dm3003 said:

Hi all,

Just discovered this forum after I googled "going to Glastonbury alone", because I am indeed, going to Glastonbury alone, as my friends were unable to secure tickets this morning.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I think it's probably been mentioned previously in this thread, but the best advice I can give you is to sign up with Camp Solo -

Where you'll find lots of friendly people in the same situation.

• Upvote 1

Have managed to get myself a ticket in the resale for my first Glastonbury with my mates. Has made working Sunday much more bearable, absolutely buzzing 

38 minutes ago, Jakeyboi135 said:

Have managed to get myself a ticket in the resale for my first Glastonbury with my mates. Has made working Sunday much more bearable, absolutely buzzing 

Congrats!