I GOT A RESALE TICKET!!!!!!!

thenavyone

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut this bit from the 'ticketless' thread as it seemed inappropriate....

Buzzing doesn't cover it. Got some serious Glastobating to do now I can look at the line up.

ZZ Top! PJ Harvey! LCD Soundsystem! New Order! Earth Wind and Fire! ELO! Kurt Vile! Yassss!!!!!!

56 minutes ago, across97 said:

Booked my mate a coach ticket from Reading. Anybody know how to find out the time as it isnt on the confirmation email nor did I have a option to pick one?

Same here - got a friend one from Leicester but there was no time stated. I've looked on GF website and can't see anything.

I'm guessing it's a 'we'll let you know' thing

2 minutes ago, kerplunk said:

Same here - got a friend one from Leicester but there was no time stated. I've looked on GF website and can't see anything.

I'm guessing it's a 'we'll let you know' thing

Since posting this I've had a look on different threads and social media and stuff. To me it seems that the bigger departure locations (Manchester, London, Liverpool etc) you get given a coach time. The smaller pick ups it is a more of a 'coaches be leaving at x, y and z time, you're welcome to travel on any' But thats my take on it, I'm certain more specific info will come our way before the fest

1 minute ago, across97 said:

Since posting this I've had a look on different threads and social media and stuff. To me it seems that the bigger departure locations (Manchester, London, Liverpool etc) you get given a coach time. The smaller pick ups it is a more of a 'coaches be leaving at x, y and z time, you're welcome to travel on any' But thats my take on it, I'm certain more specific info will come our way before the fest

Yeah probably, I think I saw something that said 'various departure times' at one point but not sure if it was for the town I booked.

13 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

I've checked my bank account, confirmation email, seetickets order tracker thing and even the screenshot I took over the completed booking page multiple times because it doesn't quite seem real that I managed it!

Same as. Can't believe Im sorted. Got our preferred location on Wednesday too! Was a long old wait for this resale date, but man it's all worth it now. A girl I met 2 weeks ago at yoga had my ticket at 6.05! She's now my best friend.

Now I can enjoy efests again too. Am all over the rumours page

5 hours ago, Watergirl said:

Success!  I can't claim credit for it.  One of my new friends that this forum put me in a team with had the magic touch.

Birmingham on Thursday.  Sorry to be missing the Wednesday but I am going.  

Going to have a look at the Clashfinder now.  I had been staying away from it until now.

Best of luck to anyone still working on this.  This coach re-sale went on for 20 minutes, which is longer than I expected.  That may be a good sign for Sunday.

I'm Birmingham Thursday too.  Was a bit disappointed not to be going on the Wednesday but so chuffed to be going at all!  Whe do we know what time the coach is?

5 hours ago, Watergirl said:

Success!  I can't claim credit for it.  One of my new friends that this forum put me in a team with had the magic touch.

Birmingham on Thursday.  Sorry to be missing the Wednesday but I am going.  

Going to have a look at the Clashfinder now.  I had been staying away from it until now.

Best of luck to anyone still working on this.  This coach re-sale went on for 20 minutes, which is longer than I expected.  That may be a good sign for Sunday.

I'm Birmingham Thursday too.  Was a bit disappointed not to be going on the Wednesday but so chuffed to be going at all!  Whe do we know what time the coach is?

3 hours ago, thenavyone said:

Did anyone else not read any of the T&Cs especially the bit about coach travel!?  Who has time to read all that!  What did it say?!

Fuck no!  I was barely able to confirm what I was booking and how much they were charging!  I was relieved when I got the email and it was from the right place on the right day!  They could have asked for my my soul for all eternity and I wouldn't have noticed.

Friends needed 3 and another group needed 2. Got 1/3 and 2/2. Massive shambles on the missing 2 as we thought we had them but payment didn't go through in time. In the meantime one of those people got the third persons ticket. 

Still the other couple i know are over the moon. May have a wander to meet them on Thursday and see it through newbies eyes. Blew my mind last year. Now time to pray to the weather gods

51 minutes ago, Watergirl said:

@Beerqueen - You will receive an email with the departure time, I think I read 30 days prior at the latest.

Thanks Watergirl - I've booked a hotel in Birmingham the night before just in case and I can cancel it up to the day before if needed.  Hope the coach is nice and early - I want to get there as soon as possible!