I GOT A RESALE TICKET!!!!!!!

thenavyone

I'm physically shaking. Anyone who seen me would laugh at the state I'm in over one weekend. Somehow I've managed it though. And I can't believe how - on the first re-fresh it went straight thought. Entered my card details wrong and shit myself but still managed it.

I fully it put it down to having a new computer with no crap/junk on it ha. Going to have to buy a new computer every year now :lol:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, D-Low said:

I'm physically shaking. Anyone who seen me would laugh at the state I'm in over one weekend. Somehow I've managed it though. And I can't believe how - on the first re-fresh it went straight thought. Entered my card details wrong and shit myself but still managed it.

I fully it put it down to having a new computer with no crap/junk on it ha. Going to have to buy a new computer every year now :lol:

Congrats, it's a great feeling isn't it :)

I was trying for three on here but 2 got through on their own and one was helped by another efester.  I felt just as sick getting up to try for others as I do for myself!

Was due to be away, messaged a friend saying I was at home and happened to be up.  He was after 3 (he's been loads but his wife has not).  I followed that link and got in before 9am - http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001

A few refreshes and put in the reg and postcode, then had to retry for a few minutes before the next stage.

Felt very lucky that it worked, sorry for those that didn't.  Keep an eye on the forums for tips about secret resales, as many of us have done that successfully in the past.

Edited by clarkete

Just now, Winslow Leach said:

No, OBFace did, although I think Limpet got through as well, just after I'd already got one. 

Congratulations anyway! It's great that there are so many people on here willing to help others out, so props to OBFace, Limpet and all the others trying. :)

2 minutes ago, thenavyone said:

After starting this thread on Thursday because I got a coach ticket in the resale, my 2 best mates (who couldn't do coach!) missed out today.  Can't believe the devastation!  Have to get them there for our 7th Glasto.  C'mon May!

Same feeling here. Trying for 10 tickets in October, got 4 (including mine), another 4 on Thurday which left us with 3 to get which we needed to get today and epic fail - not a sniff :-(

33 minutes ago, musky said:

Did Limpet come through for you? I should have taken him up on his offer!

Did you not get one Musky? You definitely should have PM'd your details as you would have been the first I would have tried for. I managed to get 2 for septemberwillow and then got through for Winslow only to get the 'booking numbers have already been used' message. If you need any help for the random mini resales, let me know.

Limpet is an absolute legend as far as I am concerned - sorted me and my other half. We both got on the reg numbers page but then busy screens after that so we weren't really getting anywhere. Been every year 2008 onwards. Literally leaping round the lounge when the confirmation email came through (almost immediately actually!)

Limpet - we owe you big time - see you at the Cider Bus :D

3 minutes ago, septemberwillow said:

Limpet is an absolute legend as far as I am concerned - sorted me and my other half. We both got on the reg numbers page but then busy screens after that so we weren't really getting anywhere. Been every year 2008 onwards. Literally leaping round the lounge when the confirmation email came through (almost immediately actually!)

Limpet - we owe you big time - see you at the Cider Bus :D

No problem guys. It's been really nice to see everyone on these boards helping each other out. Good luck to all trying in the secret resales. Keep the faith and pm your details to anyone kind enough to try on your behalf... Strength in numbers and all that

49 minutes ago, phil the shrew said:

Bagged one! Can now start reading Efests without getting depressed, been a tough 6 months thinking I wasn't going to Glastonbury 

^THIS^ 

Thanks to @muffpuffin genuinely sorry that people still missed out, I know how gutting it can be. Fingers crossed for you all when the mini re-sale happens.

Shaun.