The Last Shadow Puppets

silkworm

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, silkworm said:

Last Shadow Puppets are confirmed for Coachella then...would say it's looking pretty certain they'll be doing the festival circuit over here.

somebody said over in the Primavera(?) section that they're lined up for only Coachella and Glastonbury. not sure how true that is, but yeah, i'd be very surprised if they're not at Glastonbury this year. i'd definitely check them out clashes permitting 

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

somebody said over in the Primavera(?) section that they're lined up for only Coachella and Glastonbury. not sure how true that is, but yeah, i'd be very surprised if they're not at Glastonbury this year. i'd definitely check them out clashes permitting 

I think that was dietediet in the Werchter thread. I don't think they get information on acts or anything like that but they generally seem pretty clued up.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

Late aft/early evening Pyramid with a full orchestra thingy going on, I reckon.

Has anyone seen them before? Are they a completely different beast live to going to see Arctic Monkeys or something? Because, I mean, I won't be getting that time back.

yeah about third on Pyramid is where i'd place them (and the full orchestra thing had crossed my mind)

i'm glad i wasn't sober enough to remember how shit that Arctics set apparently was. it was just kind of happening in the background as i drunkenly stumbled my way through the crowd shouting along

26 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Late aft/early evening Pyramid with a full orchestra thingy going on, I reckon.

Has anyone seen them before? Are they a completely different beast live to going to see Arctic Monkeys or something? Because, I mean, I won't be getting that time back.

I've never seen them but they seem decent enough here. I suppose the songs aren't as upbeat as Arctic Monkeys songs so they might not be as lacklustre live as Arctic Monkeys often do.

7 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

yeah about third on Pyramid is where i'd place them (and the full orchestra thing had crossed my mind)

i'm glad i wasn't sober enough to remember how shit that Arctics set apparently was. it was just kind of happening in the background as i drunkenly stumbled my way through the crowd shouting along

I would doubt the Pyamid, they won't have the mass pull thought just due to Alex. I reckon JP header/3rd,sub at the very highest Other.

9 minutes ago, AdamWillingham said:

I dont reckon they would be in JP it would get far too rammed. 

Thinking 3rd on Pyramid or Other Sub maybe?

i didn't wanna say Other sub because it seems like fucking everybody is suitable for that slot, but yeah, seems a good fit. subbing either New Order or LCD Soundsystem would work