Glade Stage

airwaves

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Public Service Broadcasting! Fantastic spot for them. I fully expect them to be headlining Friday night, of course...

I was saying over the weekend that I think this is the best stage anywhere for their Race for Space tour.

The atmosphere under those trees for that is going to be something really special

Cheers for the PSB info folks. I'll be at Mothership, I expect, but that'll make for a quick changeover if they're on late (and I've seen them recently in any event).

I'm intrigued by Yoda's set title, surely he's not playing in the morning?

It's his new live band: http://www.djyoda.co.uk/dj-yoda-presents-breakfast-of-champions/#!//

Public Service Broadcasting! Fantastic spot for them. I fully expect them to be headlining Friday night, of course...

they'll rock at the glade.. shame I'm almost certain they will clash with about 50 others

I only know a few names on the posters but love The Glade area just for the fact you can walk up at any time day or night and the place has a great atmosphere. I just kept having random half hours in there last year, Sasha was pretty sweet as well

For sure... the Glade seems like quite a small stage for them now given the album was #11 in the charts and they have a Brixton Academy on sale!

It is quite small, but in terms of ambience it's absolutely perfect.

Going to be rammed to the rafters mind you.

If it is indeed the Saturday headline slot I think it will be rammed given the other acts on offer. It'll be a fantastic atmosphere.

If it is indeed the Saturday headline slot I think it will be rammed given the other acts on offer. It'll be a fantastic atmosphere.

Big time.

The Glade, Silver Hayes and Avalon announcements have taken the lineup from very good to downright superb I think.

Going to have to show some very rare discipline on the Saturday so I don't get too messed up for the awesomeness that night.