Glade Stage

airwaves

Wonder if the Hospital Records artists will be doing a "Takeover" night like they normally do or whether they will be playing separately from each other. High Contrast, Fred V & Graffix and London Electricity are all on in the spaceport.

Etherwood is rumoured to be cropping up in Shangri La on Saturday night. One of the few acts I'm tempted to try and fight my way into Heaven for.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am pretty sure that PBS will clash with the other headliners. The Glade stage does stay open later, but if you look the headliner is usually on at the same time as the other headliners with a DJ or suchlike on after. Would love to be wrong though.

I only know a few names on the posters but love The Glade area just for the fact you can walk up at any time day or night and the place has a great atmosphere. I just kept having random half hours in there last year, Sasha was pretty sweet as well

Sasha was top-notch - Thursday last year right?

Come down the steps off the railway track path to the back of the Other stage arena, turn right and easy access is guaranteed

Ta very muchy, appreciate that info

Though now I'm concerned that everyone on this forum will also try that route!

:-)

DUBIOZA KOLEKTIV!! :D :D :D :D

These guys are hands down the best band in the balkans, HUGE recommendation. They headline festivals across eastern Europe, I never thought I'd see them in England let alone at the best festival in the world on one of the best stages. YES! YES! YES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnoH7K1L5TY

Ta for the heads up - hope I make it to this - sounds great :)

current Glast excitement status: IT's ALL SO AWESOME :)

These guys are hands down the best band in the balkans, HUGE recommendation. They headline festivals across eastern Europe, I never thought I'd see them in England let alone at the best festival in the world on one of the best stages. YES! YES! YES!

Flamin' Nora!

That looks like a major party!

Ben

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnoH7K1L5TY

Ooh i like this :)