Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Brownie30 said:

From your power of either inside info or deduction Neil... do you believe that there will still be a resale, or do you believe that the email posted earlier from Glasto saying that the numbers of refunded tickets were too low is genuine? Of course, I appreciate you may be as clueless as we all are, but worth picking your brains anyhow.

I missed the earlier email but I'd guess they mean too low for them to considering a resale that they'd tell us about - so still likely.  Neil suggested 'maybe' above, but later in the week (which doesn't help me to stop checking!)

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I'm not of the view that I've got an easy way to get tickets. I might get tickets thru a back-channel (and of course i'll try if I don't get to buy public tickets) - and I've been lucky today - but I've probably been refused as many times as I've had them sorted.

Like I say, I'm still in need of a ticket, and I'm 70% hopeful of getting it via a back-channel - but no way is it guaranteed. If it was it'd already be sorted.

true, no Glastonbury ticket is "easy" after all, by easily though I meant you could always try a back door first knowing you've more chance than most but, as I've seen you post before, you go the usual general sales route like everyone else.

70% sorted?, fingers crossed for you

So I'll be seeing all of you tomorrow I presume ??? I'm sharing this journey with you all, posting impractical suggestions and theories...but I am still walking hand in hand with each of everyone of you trying for elusive tickets 

Was nice to here of the person winning some in the comp...lets see who's lucky tomorrow in one way or another x

1 minute ago, babyblade41 said:

So I'll be seeing all of you tomorrow I presume ??? I'm sharing this journey with you all, posting impractical suggestions and theories...but I am still walking hand in hand with each of everyone of you trying for elusive tickets 

Was nice to here of the person winning some in the comp...lets see who's lucky tomorrow in one way or another x

Yep, I'll be around :)

• Upvote 1

Joj- absolutely made up for you, I bet you can't help your face smiling right now! 

I cant cope with another day of this, seriously going to have a "Michael Douglas in Falling Down" episode if this lasts for the rest of the week! Xxx

• Upvote 1

Long shot ladies and gents, but having been around and available almost all day every day since last Wednesday, I've got my first uni exam of the summer tomorrow afternoon right in peak possible time (1.30-5ish)...

I'm only trying for one ticket for my mate, have the details ready and - if tomorrow was to be the fabled day can send payment over as soon as I'm out of my exam and online. Anyone got one spare slot and keeping up with updates / lack of updates tomorrow? Ta!

29 minutes ago, Brownie30 said:

Long shot ladies and gents, but having been around and available almost all day every day since last Wednesday, I've got my first uni exam of the summer tomorrow afternoon right in peak possible time (1.30-5ish)...

I'm only trying for one ticket for my mate, have the details ready and - if tomorrow was to be the fabled day can send payment over as soon as I'm out of my exam and online. Anyone got one spare slot and keeping up with updates / lack of updates tomorrow? Ta!

On the basis we possibly share the same surname I'll try for you.