Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

all this talk of crumpet and im hungry as a snake. thankfully made enough tuna pasta to last till friday. 

Making pasta in bulk is just boarding an express train to eating a whole week's worth of pasta in one sitting.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Griffin1997 said:

Hi all,  I'm another lurker finally revealing himself.  I've noticed moral seems to be a bit low recently with people having doubts about a resale even happening.  I dunno whether you've have all already seen this but this is whats on the Glasto Website:

23e774ddb0ecf2a2ccaee52bdb798405.png
NOT ALL HOPE IS LOST YET

The refund deadline this year was on the 5th, so that's outdated info.

Just now, Griffin1997 said:

" If you are unable to come to the Festival, and require a refund for your tickets you can request this at https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice or by calling Seetickets on 0844 412 4626 before midnight May 3rd 2013. "

6 minutes ago, Jolie23 said:

They were never "secret" anyway. They used to have a bit of text in the ticket terms and conditions saying they would be on sale at some point. They're always "unannounced". It's us that call them secret... but really, there is no such thing as the secret resales.

I was more referring to the fact that everyone is aware there is usually an "unannouced" resale and they hype about it this year and last - especially this year we have media outlets reporting about it. I am just wondering if they are putting a stop to it this year to let the punters realise its not a certainty rather more of a random event. This brings down the number of people trying in future? However as I am typing it I am sure their main aim is just to sell out entirely as quickly as poss.

Still speculation time - I am exhausted haha.

4 minutes ago, mrbuz84 said:

heres a thought, with the ticket protection plan which i thinks fairly new to glastonbury sales, maybe there waiting closer to the time to have the maximum number of tickets to be refunded before they put them back on sale.

I think this scheme has been in place for a couple of years now and wouldn't be limited to a particular cut-off point :(

I'm still keeping the faith though until we're specifically told otherwise!

1 minute ago, TomViolence said:

I think this scheme has been in place for a couple of years now and wouldn't be limited to a particular cut-off point :(

I'm still keeping the faith though until we're specifically told otherwise!

you can claim right up until the festival, what I'm saying is maybe the waiting closer to do the resale with people still been able to potentially return tickets. i think there will be a resale,theres nothing in history to suggest otherwise,maybe its just going to be closer to the festival i.e first week in june