announcement

eFestivals

I'll be fucking made up if it's Blur. Them or Stone Roses were my ideal headliner. Even Fleetwood Mac would make me happy enough. All a big step up from Florence or Taylor Swift.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strangely enough, I got whatsapped a "leaked" line up earlier today but kinda dismissed it. Now, after Neils announcement I'm wondering if there was some truth in it?

FYI, it had the Stone Roses as Sunday Pyramid headliner, but on a brighter note it also had Wu Tang and Beck playing Sunday.

No idea if this is correct just what i was sent.

Is this gonna become a yearly thing now where glasto just books an act some other festival is claiming as an exclusive? (partly joking)

As discussed, the word doesn't seem to mean that much with acts playing lower down, but with headliners I always thought it carried some weight

Strangely enough, I got whatsapped a "leaked" line up earlier today but kinda dismissed it. Now, after Neils announcement I'm wondering if there was some truth in it?

FYI, it had the Stone Roses as Sunday Pyramid headliner, but on a brighter note it also had Wu Tang and Beck playing Sunday.

Sounds like the fake one that started life on Efests

Might as well post it on here, mainly cos I'm a fan of the stage predictions thread and the "leaked line-ups" or predictions aren't usually too far off the ball (in terms of whose gonna be around for the undercard).

Unless it's kingcrawler's one...

Which might have been 100% accurate at the time they said it.

I'm not entirely sure but I have the impression the booking might be a late replacement.

If this is true and it's because of Prince surely they won't go after him again. Getting beyond the joke now

Which might have been 100% accurate at the time they said it.

I'm not entirely sure but I have the impression the booking might be a late replacement.

Speculation, I remember you said in 2013 they definitely did ask other acts for the sunday even though Mumford were pencilled.

I wonder if they had Florence in mind, asked a few people one last time but one said yes?

Potentially? Possibly? I don't know.