BST Hyde Park 2015

the wonderwhy

Did the process work ok for you. I've got to the complete donation stage but don't want to end up just directed to full price ticketa

Yup, just need the extra email. The support is pants but fuck it. 

Yeah worked for me too.

Just got two tickets for The Strokes day for a grand total of £7!

You still paid too much lol. ;P

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if its now part of their plan? Have one or dates, they know will set out regardless of price and have silly priced tickets.

Then a couple of others, where they are not paying so much for the act, but its enough to get Hardcore fans to fork out and then flog the rest of the tickets at a reduced rate to get punters in the bars!

Anyone got their Strokes/Kylie e-ticket? I've got my Blur one, but not the others. (Order confirmations are there, so I presume its fine but I need to get someone to print the strokes one for me :P)

I failed to get the link to work just before my exam after donating and now im done theyre all gone :( hope everyone who managed enoys the show

Have you chased them on FB and Twitter? I think if you can show you donated (Just Giving receipt) then they will probably honour the price.

Anyone got their Strokes/Kylie e-ticket? I've got my Blur one, but not the others. (Order confirmations are there, so I presume its fine but I need to get someone to print the strokes one for me :P)

Well thats weird when the Blur ones say ""Your tickets will not be sent before 17 June 2015. After that time, please allow up to 24 hours for delivery

Regarding the bars at these, is it a queuing system? Or a free for all? I can handle a queue but when it's just a scrum it massively puts me off being bothered with the bars.

Err sort of. You know when McDonalds is really busy and people attempt to form queues to look polite and fulfil the British stereotype? Its like that. 

Oh, and they even have the guy in the shit uniform telling people to form an orderly queue but not actually enforcing it. 

Edited by MattDavies__

Err sort of. You know when McDonalds is really busy and people attempt to form queues to look polite and fulfil the British stereotype? Its like that. 

Oh, and they even have the guy in the shit uniform telling people to form an orderly queue but not actually enforcing it. 

Ah I see - I had hoped they mat have employed the system where they have a queue snaking around with staff at the head of the queue letting people into the bar area - despite being a bit a nightmare it worked quite well at Lovebox a few years back - better than the free for all anyway.

seen them in glasgow and blackpool

magic whip featured heavily in both sets. 

comes across great live, even the trippy songs

Indeed I did see that, I like My Terracotta Heart and I think Lonesome Street has been a grower. Ong Ong is OK. Go Out and I Broadcast just sound boring to me.