BST Hyde Park 2015

the wonderwhy

Ah I see - I had hoped they mat have employed the system where they have a queue snaking around with staff at the head of the queue letting people into the bar area - despite being a bit a nightmare it worked quite well at Lovebox a few years back - better than the free for all anyway.

Yeah they had that system at Finsbury Park when I saw Arctic Monkeys but nah, that hasn't arrived at Hyde Park yet 

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thats weird when the Blur ones say ""Your tickets will not be sent before 17 June 2015. After that time, please allow up to 24 hours for delivery

Yeah all the confirmations have that! Think it must surely be a left over from the standard ticket email.

The AXS app says the event isn't set up to use the mobile e tickets either, sadly.

Ah I see - I had hoped they mat have employed the system where they have a queue snaking around with staff at the head of the queue letting people into the bar area - despite being a bit a nightmare it worked quite well at Lovebox a few years back - better than the free for all anyway.

Yeah I prefer that to at some where like this where the bars are constantly busy! Still at their prices and to keep it cheap, I won't be drinking alot :P

I was in an exam and I went in at 1:15 and came out at 3:05 so I would have missed them anyway :(
Doesn't really matter as I still wouldn't have finished my exams by then and the only date I could attend was The Who one and judging by the reaction they weren't on offer anyway. 

Anyway, no one is going to buy tickets for next year at full price are they? Kinda shot themselves in the foot there.

so.....its the morning after. And i have NO email or twitters interaction with BST or AEG Live. IT is ridiculous! Not even an apology. Its utter crap.

SO.....i have emailed watchdog@bbc.co.uk , youandyours@bbc.co.uk and money@theguardian.com . I would ask that those of you who also feel completely ripped off, PLEASE do the same. Lets get this situation noticed. 

Thanks. Once again, this is not anti those who got tickets for a fiver. fair play to you all. It just appears it was naivety on my part when, after last years debacle with the leaked cheap ticket link, i believed them in saying it was a mistake....

I really do feel for you. It sucks the way they've done this. Much better in a way this year with the charity donations but a kick in the teeth to those like yourself. They must have used up all the goodwill now though and would need major changes or absolutely incredible headliners to sell anything next year

I really do feel for you. It sucks the way they've done this. Much better in a way this year with the charity donations but a kick in the teeth to those like yourself. They must have used up all the goodwill now though and would need major changes or absolutely incredible headliners to sell anything next year

I think the charity donation is just a ruse to flog cheap tickets. If they really cared about giving to charity, they would not have had a 'mimimun' donation of just £2.50, surely. Its a pittance. If they were TRUELY doing this for altruistic reasons, the 'minimum' donation would be £20 odd quid, at least! Maybe even the £40 that some glorified ticket tout sites (viagogo, seatwave, stubhub, etc, etc) were flogging tickets for. I would EVEN understand if it was a case of 'ok, we have about a 1000 tickets left. Lets raise some honk for charity & make it a sell out'. But, as of today, you can still buy tickets for the £80 price point.

It stinks. And, as yet, still no reply from the organisers. 

They put it on a limited sale and they're well within their rights to do that. If you're travelling down and staying, you probably saved a wad that the people who bought tickets yesterday won't anyway.

You are correct in that they are in their right to do this. Its a customer service issue, really. As of 12.27pm, i STILL have had no reply from the organisers either from the twitters or email. It stinks.

I used to work for a high street provider of music, movies & games (they have a dog called nipper). If someone bought a CD/DVD etc the day before it was then in a sale for a fraction of the price, if they had their recepit, they were entitled to get the different refunded. That is GOOD customer service.

Ignoring an angry customer? BAD customer service. Im SURE i cant be the only one wanting answers from AEG Live/BST. But we are being ignored. There isnt even a sense of paying lip service to us. Its rubbish.

I will NEVER goto an event by AEG Live in Hyde Park. Maybe never even an AEG promoted event ever......

All on here http:///s/bst2015/

Hi,

I've never been to any of these events and was just after a bit of advice.

I'm a big fan of the kaiser chiefs, the rifles and paul weller and would really like to see all of them - however I'm wondering how realistic it is for me to get from stage to stage as shown in the above? Am I better off staying at the main stage so I can definitely catch the Kaisers and weller? I definitely don't want to miss any of weller. I saw posts earlier saying that with the queues I might not being able to get into the other stage anyway?

Thanks

Edited by changingman82

Hi,

I've never been to any of these events and was just after a bit of advice.

I'm a big fan of the kaiser chiefs, the rifles and paul weller and would really like to see all of them - however I'm wondering how realistic it is for me to get from stage to stage as shown in the above? Am I better off staying at the main stage so I can definitely catch the Kaisers and weller? I definitely don't want to miss any of weller. I saw posts earlier saying that with the queues I might not being able to get into the other stage anyway?

Thanks

The set up appears to be different to last year, with the other stages now outside rather than indoors - which should eliminate the need for queues so you shouldn't need to worry about that. The site itself is small and easy to walk around, with the stages being less than 5 mins apart. I'd have thought you'll be able to see all three with relative ease (although you'll miss the first couple of minutes of The Rifles/Weller because of walking between stages). 

Depending on how bust it is you might find yourself quite far back if you leave between Kaisers and Weller, but I doubt you'll have too much problem working your way forward. 

#

Thanks!

Can't take the credit - it was LondonTom :P 

I am currently unemployed so rather bored :P

Updated the clash finder for this weekend with these posted

Ask and you shall receive! Here are all the stage times for the weekend #1 at BST Hyde Park. /mpvRf5VRgM pic.twitter.com/a5ML28I309

— BST Hyde Park (@BSTHydePark)

June 17, 2015

Extra 15 minutes of chic on sunday is the biggest change along with the Playstation Music stage being added.

Btw my 2nd Strokes ticket is going spare sadly, so if anyone wants it, its free to a good home :)

Edited by LondonTom