Registration publicity

Guest frostypaw

im-afraid-thats-a-negative.png

I think that guy might be related to me

I've got friends I'm encouraging too, that's why I got thinking about it and so far noone's spoken to me about it

Not that this means t-day is going to be any easier I'm just always hoping they stop publicising it before t-day, let those who count the days have a little more chance

Registration deadline has already been confirmed at 30th September which realistically leaves Sunday 5th October for ticket day. http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/ticket-info/#HOWTO

In my opinion - the sort of people who register last day/hour/minute/second probably wouldn't enjoy it

Edited by UEF

Am i right in thinking that there is no longer an expiry on previous registerations?

I registered in 2010 for 2011 festival and at the time it was vaild for 3 years i think but i have a feeling they stopped the 3 year thing.

Can anyone confirm?

Edit - Just seen the link in above post and thats answered my question, cheers

Edited by thesaint78

Treated myself to a new reg photo this week.....weight gained, hair lost.

The pre pubescent volunteers at check point Charlie (or the passout to campervan West as it's commonly known) had great fun informing me of this fact every time our paths crossed.

how do you update your photo? I looked on my registration at the weekend to do exactly that (to include the beard I didn't have a couple of years ago!) and couldn't see any way to edit that aspect of my registration page...

Ben

Treated myself to a new reg photo this week.....weight gained, hair lost.

The pre pubescent volunteers at check point Charlie (or the passout to campervan West as it's commonly known) had great fun informing me of this fact every time our paths crossed.

After the initial busy rush when the gates opened , those shifts got very boring, very quickly. Taking the piss out of the photos was what kept me going.

Checked my registration is still valid twice today, I have a feeling I'll be repeating the practice every day until T-day now. I've barked at the rest of the group to do the same, bloody muggles don't seem to see where I'm coming from, obviously they don't have recurring Glastonbury nightmares.