Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rumblestripe

Self Confirmed

I haven't heard it, but if it sounds like What Is Love, I won't view that as a 'shame'. I was never really taken with Klaxons, they sounded dated the moment they arrived.

It's just very different to what they've done before, but if you were never really into them I can see why it wouldn't be viewed as a shame...

Just watched some songs from Reading set in 2010 and looked pretty good live back then so hope they're still up to that standard after not having done much for a while

Old stuff was great.

But they really have suffered from their pushy label, and haven't recovered! i'll be there though, if they don't clash!

New klaxons track sounds like that what is love song, shame i really liked their older stuff

what, the howard jones song? think ill have to check out this new klaxxons track then!

New klaxons track sounds like that what is love song, shame i really liked their older stuff

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me... no more?

Public Service Broadcasting hinting that they'll be back:

1. @PSB_HQ is there a chance of you playing Glasto?

2. @cags16 There's always a chance. It's how big the chance is that we can't possibly comment on

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY (tentative)

Nothing new, but Rev. Peyton's Big Damn Band actually have Glastonbury on their tour dates page now, rather than their agency page, plus the stage they're playing (West Holts) if that's of any interest.

Curiously, the dates from the OP now have a different festival where it used to say Glastonbury (it definitely did initially, I seent it!) so that's something I guess.

More exciting news for people to wake up to, DJ Pierre on the Saturday at Genosys (Block 9). http://www.elitemm.co.uk/event/dj-pierre-28062014-genosys-glastonbury/