NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

If you're into Modern Borefare, Gears of Snore, or some other game where every 30seconds there's a set piece explosion with limbs and torsos flying about the place; then this probably isn't the game for you. But if you fancy using your brain and trying something a bit different, then give it a go.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how very elitist of you ;)

For the record - cod bores me, gow bores me. I love battlefield, i love nfs:hp and i absolutely adored portal 2.

Ive read many people (not necessarily you) saying that "people who dont appreciate La Noire obviously have short attention spans" or that they dont have the intellectual patience for the game. bollocks i say.

I dont need bombs and explosions to keep me entertained, but for me, the gaming experience should be about engagement and excitement. lan just seems one step away from paper d&d to me!

Not had much chance to play LA Noire since I got it but I'm kinda on the fence so far. I really enjoy playing it but at the same time it's pretty slow paced and can get quite tedious doing what seems to be the same thing over and over (find clue, drive, interrogate suspect, drive etc....) I'll hopefully get a chance to play it over the weekend and I'm quite looking forward to playing it a bit more.

You've got to add the welcome back pack to basket before you can get the games, otherwise you'll get the error code, although the games seem to take forever to download

Started downloading Infamous last night, got up this morning.....41%. :O Quite enjoyed the demo,so.

Wipeout Fury next, cos apparently you get the original too, the first game I bought on Playstation. Original still up in the loft/electronic graveyard. :D