NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just couldn't do that. i've had rdr since christmas and still not completed it. guess i'm not as into games as your usual gamer though.

i'm gonna buy la noire in august i think, and i don't expect to have it completed by christmas.

i just couldn't do that. i've had rdr since christmas and still not completed it. guess i'm not as into games as your usual gamer though.

i'm gonna buy la noire in august i think, and i don't expect to have it completed by christmas.

Couldn't be arsed with the extra cars etc, main game is good enough.

However, the fact that you cant go on rampages means 90% of the stunning design of the city is wasted. Most of it is a blur as you fly by in the car. A lot of it Ill never see.

I'm of the other opinion to be honest. If you balls up an investigation, it descends into a foot chase, or a shoot-out, or car chase. So if those pop up, I'm always disappointed that I didn't do the interrogations well enough.

Plus there are the side missions - the street crimes you can do.

And at the end of the day... if you want a open world free roam shooter, then just go back and play GTA IV again. LA Noire being in existence doesn't mean GTA ceases to exist and can no longer be played.

Ive balls up most investigations! :lol:

Love a footchase but Id like some more action, shootouts etc in the actual investigations. Ive no interest in getting 5 stars on missions as they go too smoothly (from the ones Ive played so far) if you do.

Dont get me wrong, the game is stunning, Ive never seen graphics like it. Id just like to execute a few people if at all possible.

:P come on! I haven't played the others, but Modern Warfare was actually a great game. MW2 was just about the stupidest 5-7 hours of single player I've played but a shit load of multiplayer fun. The single player looks like it might be passable again, once every two years I don't mind buying into this a bit.

The most underated game of last year for me and great story line to boot! Got the origianal 1000g to now just doing the DLC :)

As for Black Ops - Its a bore plus Vet was way to easy.. and traded a week later! I hate COD online only one I play is WAW and Greeny go get MW1 far better game than MW2 only good bit was the Spec Ops for me :)

I've played them both and agree, MW1 is a much better game. It doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the 6 or 7 hours I used to play the campaign on MW2. I can't even count how many hours I've spent watching crap cinema or listening to shitty music, why must we act like were above such things? Something being objectively bad doesn't nessecarily make it unworthy of my time.

MW1 is guilty of being slow and boring towards the end, and the story is just as stupid it just didn't get such a big deal made out of it. Not to say I didn't enjoy that as well.

I've played them both and agree, MW1 is a much better game. It doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the 6 or 7 hours I used to play the campaign on MW2. I can't even count how many hours I've spent watching crap cinema or listening to shitty music, why must we act like were above such things? Something being objectively bad doesn't nessecarily make it unworthy of my time.

MW1 is guilty of being slow and boring towards the end, and the story is just as stupid it just didn't get such a big deal made out of it. Not to say I didn't enjoy that as well.

Dident mean to sound like that at all :) Trust me I do play shite and listen to shite music in places! Lego Batman atm in my drive still great fun though :) Still enjoyed MOH online as well :)

Best bit for me was the snowbikes.. as well as the spec ops!

No fighting in war room was a pig yes.. and one shot one kill on vet was a pig.. Worse bit Mile High club on Vet!

Still will do the campain on MW3 but not doing online.. but think Battlefield 3 will rule shooters this year tbh!