NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So LA Noire's good then? Tempted to pick it up next week but I couldn't get into Red Dead Redemption and I didn't really enjoy GTA IV, so is it worth getting or is it fairly similar to them?

Edited by G-Stud

Similar, although a lot more structured.

Im only about 30% through though, and its getting better by the hour.

If you didn't like RDR, (I think you're slightly insane :P ) you might not like this.

Edited by G-Stud

I am willing to give RDR another go! I've heard such good things from friends (one in particular who almost had a stroke when I told him I didn't like it), I feel like I ought to try it again. I like the look of LA Noire but I worry it'll be £40 down the drain.

Dont touch it, it will bore the arse off of you. You sound a bit like me - I didnt like gta, fallout, rdr, oblivion - I hate "fetch quests", sound like you do too.

any game that prompts me to "go and find x and talk to him to find out where y is" can f**k right off.

Borrowing that at the moment, if you can, get the Onslaught mode, only 400 Microsoft Points at the moment. Good to get away from multiplayer and can be a good laugh.

Have to say, after playing FIFA 11 a lot the last 3 days, I can honestly now say I hate it and I don't want to touch it again. Crap crap crap.

Can't wait to get LA Noire. May play Alan Wake again in the next few days, great game.

Just completed metal gear 4, it really was the most interactive film I have seen. Too many abbreviations for my liking. Is heavy rain worth buying, or is it much of the same, more cutscene than game? I think I have started to like my PS3 abit more seems more capable than the trust Xbox although the 360 is still much better. And now to complete Dead Space 2 and Crysis 2.

Im finding LA Noire a bit naff by myself, but playing it with a mate or two passing the controller between you makes it great fun. We've been cracking cases wide open and out of the water with the mayor up our ass and just two days from retirement :lol: