NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rrp is now £129 but most retailers will sell It for less, I've still got one I boughtwholesale ago, need to get round to soft modding it

Anyone used modmii?

Edited by modey

I'm incensed about this.

I pre-ordered La Noire from play.com back in march.... MARCH! It's still not even been shipped on day of release. Order = cancelled... I'm off to Asda on the way home to buy it normally.

First and last time I ever preorder a fucking game.

my pre-order of LA noire turned up from sainsburys today £31 :)

Seems like bestbuy is the place to get you pre-orders though, people over on hukd placed orders yesterday as late as 4pm and they got the game this morning, £29 too, that's service for you :O

Picked up L.A. Noire today for £20.97 :D Had a few games to trade in and Gamestation had a deal where you got £5 off L.A. Noire if you trade in any 2 or more games. Got £5 trade in for 3 games (they were old easy 1000G and not worth much), another £5 for the trade in offer and then took £9.02 off my Gamestation card :)

Really liking it so far but I hope the main story cases continue to grow in size cos I'm fairly rattling through it atm. The facial stuff is really increadible and adds a lot to the game- although I'm still sh*t at picking the right options when interviewing suspects and witness'.

So it arrived late at 4pm for some reason, anyway been playing it since then non stop pretty much. Really addictive game, trying to 5 star each case which takes ages. One thing I found was that the cars seem really easy to drive for a 40's car. Not that I'm complaining lyykk.

I wasn't going to pick up LA noire but you guys seem to be repping it so maybe I will. Finally started dead space 2 now the exams have finished, and wow I think its even better than the first! Also finally set up my ps3 and thought to be more responsible buy one game at a time etc. Started with Metal gear solid and it is possibly my favourite game of this generation but christ does it go on with the cut scenes. Also I don't get the installing business on the PS3, preffering my Xbox at the moment.

I've only played la noire for a couple of hours but as good as it is it all seems very easy at the moment, I presume it gets a lot harder?

I love LA Noire but the cases take so f**king long, in the later stages of the game some cases take up to 1 and a half hours plus. Especially when you're going for 5 stars on each case, which means finding every clue and getting all the answers right in the interviews.

Really enjoying LA Noire so far. Visually it's stunning but I'm really enjoying the gameplay as well. It's pretty addictive, finally got to my bed about 4.30 this morning.:lol:

Just completed L.A. Noire :) Loved it from start to finish. Doesn't really get harder as such as you progress through the game but the cases do go on longer. Only bit I really got stuck at was when

you play as Kelso and get chased by the bulldozer