West Holts 2024

Crazyfool01

3 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I find it really weird announcing this and the Park now after the first poster had most of the names on (and even more so as we already knew this via the playlist but I accept most people don’t follow this as much!)

If Nia Archives is playing before Justice, i'd like to be able to declare this as the first official Marvellous Scenes of the festival based on the announcements thus far 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, foolee said:

Full Corinne Bailey Rae latest album then

Didnt think i'd ever be saying this about a Corinne Bailey Rae album, cos its really been very much not my thing so far in her career, but Black Rainbows is an absolute banger of the highest order and seeing the whole thing could be great 👍

Just now, balti-pie said:

Didnt think i'd ever be saying this about a Corinne Bailey Rae album, cos its really been very much not my thing so far in her career, but Black Rainbows is an absolute banger of the highest order and seeing the whole thing could be great 👍

Yeah the fact it's presumably a full album set has me much more interested - put it on Spotify the other week and was really pleasantly surprised how different it was from the 'Put Your Records On' style I assumed was her more normal sound.

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to West Holts 2024
6 minutes ago, Looother said:

I think it's a really exciting, diverse, brilliantly-curated line-up. It looks like Black Pumas are going to clash with Michael Kiwanuka though, which does not please me.

THIS plus the Breeders and Little Simz - the only 4 must sees of my weekend clashing. Glastonbury never changes.

3 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

They can...

Heilung obviously command decent billings on the continent and looks like a great show, but they won't draw anywhere near the same level as Mutya and the lads.

If they are 4th it’ll be mayhem, unless there’s a big hitter somewhere else (obvs). 

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Gonna be busy whenever they show, unless it's up against the likes of Shania or a Churnups.

Has the slot for James been worked out yet ? I think they would help split the crowd