Glasto is sh*t and I'm not paying my balance. Definitely not trying in October.

Superscally

It’ll be the last year the festival get a penny of my money until they stop this forced charitable giving. I DEMAND the right not to give anything while complaining about how the festival aren’t doing enough and society is broken by entitlement and selfishness. 

Reckon I can change all your opinions... had a little leak from a certain E Eavis that the Pyramid speaker this year is brave patriot Tommy Robinson. I'll be there supporting him even though you get locked up for saying you're English these days. 

4 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Reckon I can change all your opinions... had a little leak from a certain E Eavis that the Pyramid speaker this year is brave patriot Tommy Robinson. I'll be there supporting him even though you get locked up for saying you're English these days. 

What.... these days you say your English and they will throw you in jail?

I speak to real people, in pubs in the newsagents up and down this country. They don't want this woke balanced nonsense.  They don't want to call the fuzz and find out they are in Angel wings watching Shania f**king Twain.

I was at Mums for Mothers day, happy mothers day if you remember me today. My parents were saying how sh*t it was and having to pay a licence fee to watch that sh*t on TV. Ridiculous.  Like many others I want my Glastonbury back

Not to mention the fact they won't let us bring in regular glitter and disposable vapes. I mean, ffs, how am I meant to co-ordinate my fast fashion outfit and bought for the occasion Hunter wellies so I can end up being featured in Vogue's fashion splash. Apparently you can't even wear a feathered headdress anymore. It's offensive apparently!  The wokerati are taking away all the cool fashion stuff. I want to he a hippy but I don't want to actually like SMELL like a hippy, ya know. 

3 hours ago, BigMarv said:

Another year & no Rightfield. Inclusive my a$$.

Yes, disgraceful, it’s time to ditch the leftie workers beer cooperative and hand the running of all the bars over to Wetherspoons and that charming man who runs the company. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

27 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Can the festival not aspire to be more like that pinnacle of modern festivals..

Latitude Festival it's the one we all know is the best right?

They could paint the cows pink. It'd look awesome on Instagram

12 hours ago, dondo said:

I hear Right Said Fred are quite opinionated these days so get them on the Rightfield tent.  Blasting out Deeply Dippy would be a special festival moment. 

could call it the right fred tent.

45 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Definitely. I'm sick of seeing poor and needy people on the jumbotron between every act. Puts me off my Pimm's.

I was just thinking this.  Why should Glastonbury be the longest amount of time every year I go without seeing  Dominoes Pizza marketing. 

3 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

I was just thinking this.  Why should Glastonbury be the longest amount of time every year I go without seeing  Dominoes Pizza marketing. 

They should just display various menus on the big screen instead of charity appeals so we can order food and drink through Just Eat. Won't need to move from my Gazebo in the Pyramid field. 

I'll be easily identifiable by my unique flag on a giant pole. 

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers