Rock En Seine 2024

polnico

4 hours ago, gigi21 said:

Do you remember if the arena show by Imagine Dragons in the same day have been announced before or after the announcement of the Billie-day at Rock En Seine? Probably some of the potencial Billie's spectators where at ID show.
In addition I'd say most of the people going to RES 2023 where happy with the weekend and choose not to pay for an expensive extra day separated from the weekend (I did so). I can imagine some more people choosing to do the 5 days in a row this year for Lana.

It was a long time before! And I think indeed maybe people who got a ID ticket wanted to see BE too because it was easy to find tickets on TicketSwap for the 2nd show (same day as BE) but not on the first one. But still with that, it's a surprise.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, 

I have two tickets for this (Friday, Saturday and Sunday tickets). Unfortunately we can no longer make the festival and are looking to sell the tickets. Is there a resale platform or anything for Rock En Seine? Equally if anyone would like to buy them, more than happy to sell them for face value or less :).

3 hours ago, Leondannatt1993 said:

Hi all, 

I have two tickets for this (Friday, Saturday and Sunday tickets). Unfortunately we can no longer make the festival and are looking to sell the tickets. Is there a resale platform or anything for Rock En Seine? Equally if anyone would like to buy them, more than happy to sell them for face value or less :).

Rock En Seine has its own resale platform but, in 2022-23, it hasn't been active until July. Hopefully it will open earlier this year but I honestly don't think so. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Leondannatt1993 said:

Hi all, 

Hi, I might actually be interested in those, waited a bit too long and now 3 day tickets fr-sa-suare gone 🤦‍♂️

3 minutes ago, ParanoidTourist said:

So far, the best line up of the summer, in my opinion. Shame I can´t make it to this event. 

For me too. A lot of cool acts during the 5 days and that Sunday with LCD, PJ Harvey and The Smile is really classy

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ohad said:

This batch has made me decide to but a ticket!

What is "primary entrance", that the ticket specifies it does not include?

You can enter the field 30 minutes earlier than the classic general admission. And, it was like this in 2023, you enter the festival by a different entrance just next to the Main Stage, so you don't have to run the whole (battle-)field.

Edited by Archi

7 hours ago, polnico said:

Big splash from RES. Scratch the 3 days, I am going for all 4! Very nice new names, especially happy about Sampha, Loyle, Kasabian, The Psychotic Monks and 2ManyDJs.

shame i didn't go for the four in first place. i need to check if you can upgrade

1 minute ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

image.jpeg.335d83882a10369807d3329220f76529.jpeg

Some great names at EotR (wspecially further down the poster) the weekend after ReS, is there usually some decent crossover?

Would love to see Sprints, CMAT, Nation of Language and English Teacher added. 

Nation of Language and English Teacher are playing Meo Kalorama around that time, so they're not just in the UK. Plenty of crossover already between that and ReS too.

Looks like loads of good undercard bands are playing late August.

Got excited and checked the touring schedules for the EotR acts I want to borrow for RES.

• CMAT - Playing Victorious Festival just over the water in Portsmouth on the Friday so Sunday is definitely doable, She has multiple back to back shows this year so potentially available Thursday or Saturday too.
  • SPRINTS - Huge gap between June and November other than the EotR set so available Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. They are touring France right now though so I don't know if that makes them less likely.
  • Nation of Language - In London on the Friday and playing Kalorama on August 29th so Sunday is definitely achievable, They have multiple back to back to back shows in the summer so can't rule them out for Thursday or Saturday either.
  • English Teacher - They have nothing other than EotR booked between Y Not Festival on August 2nd and Kalorama on the 29th so available Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Looks pretty promising.

8 minutes ago, bluenova said:

Looks like loads of good undercard bands are playing late August.

There are still plenty of undercard slots left too, hoping for some nice surprises.

There were between 22 and 24 artists per day last year and so far we only have the following announced:

• Thursday - 11 names 
  • Friday - 8 names
  • Saturday - 8 names
  • Sunday - 8 names