Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

I have a gut feeling that we'll get Lana Del Rey and The Killers next year. 

I'd love to also see:

Daughter | Of Monsters And Men | Seafret | Anna Calvi | Bon Iver | Highly Suspect | Bring Me The Horizon | Yeah Yeah Yeahs | Wet Leg | CMAT | Declan McKenna | Cage The Elephant | Wolf Alice | Paramore | Maggie Rogers | King Princess | Dominic Fike | YONAKA | Little Simz | Grimes | Fred. again | Tove Lo | Miley Cyrus | Aurora | Sufjan Stevens | Weyes Blood | Manchester Orchestra | Young the Giant | Richy Mitch & the Coal Miners | The XX | Hozier | Metronomy | Mar Malade | Agnes Obel | Broken Bell | Two Door Cinema Club | The Lumineers | Glass Animals | Father John Misty | Cults | The Kiffness | Wallows | Lord Huron | Mitski | TV On The Radio | Conan Gray | Royel Otis | MUNA | Santigold | Ethel Cain | Black Honey | Angus & Julia Stone | Phoenix | Empire The Sun | Foster The People | Birdy | My Ugly Clementine | The Wombats | and many more...

I don't know which of those are even touring or will be but one can hope. And I guess at least one of those will be there xD

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, #1SzigetFan said:

On their online wishlist tool I added Red Hot Chili Peppers, Paramore, Green Day, Blink-182 and My Chemical Romance. All these rock bands to make it clear that this year Sziget lacked a rock headliner.

Yeah I also missed a genuine Rock headliner. I like Mumford & Sons very much but I'd consider them more Alternative rock-ish if that makes sense? As in I'd see them on a day like the one Florence played. I'd love to see the kinds of Paramore or Blink-182 next year with YONAKA as a sub if she's big enough, I'm not sure 😄 

4 hours ago, nitschd said:

I'd love to also see:

Great list, will use your list as suggestion what to listen & explore more 🙂

I've been listening for the last half of the year music from fests and concerts I was about to visit, and now it's the time of the year when I'm lacking inspiration on what to listen the most. I always need some time to "recover" to listen again an artists i just saw and all playlists and suggestions are full of these.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, #1SzigetFan said:

On their online wishlist tool I added Red Hot Chili Peppers, Paramore, Green Day, Blink-182 and My Chemical Romance. All these rock bands to make it clear that this year Sziget lacked a rock headliner.

Agreed ^^

I voted    *Green Day *Biffy Clyro  *My Chemical Romance *Papa Roach *Jimmy Eat World

2 hours ago, Sziget2024_Leaks said:

Hello there

b2er0k-fe2il-over4uses.jpg

Is this a act or song ? 

Lana summertime? 

I seen the killers last night and they were great and they would be a great addition to the line up . 

Probably not that expensive compared to some others and they belted out all their hits 

On 8/25/2023 at 12:48 PM, #1SzigetFan said:

On 8/30/2023 at 12:50 PM, Sziget2024_Leaks said:

Hello there

b2er0k-fe2il-over4uses.jpg

Oh come on buddy,you again (and again)!

🙂

Every year the same story.You are arriving with a refreshed edition of your name consisting "Leaks" in it trying to appear important with the intention of earning reputation points by dropping "hints" which could mean like a dozen (speak any)  bands.Of course guys who are thirsty of any information or "clue" are like to beleive anything.

Its a little bit like Nostradamus,who told "clues" a couple hundred years ago and some people of today read too much into by connecting any story to him by "He was right".

I mean its fun a couple times and maybe you are the type who likes to entertain people by searching validation your way.

I mean anybody has the right to beleive in what he or she want.

At least it entertaining and fun,thats what we can agree on...

Edited by Sokolka18
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7