People with pre 2020 seetickets registrations need to confirm their accounts

paulshane

10 hours ago, Little Andy said:

This is really unclear. I pressed the green button a few days ago. Now I got an email today saying I need to confirm. But the links don't have anything to confirm, it just lets me update my details again. Am I all done?

I think this email is just the mass mailing that has gone out to everyone with a registration, to notify them of the data review, as See are obliged to do. If they'd done things the right way, the email would have come out earlier. Instead See just cocked up by letting the changes to the registration page go live first, and didn't expect them to be instantly spotted by people on here and Facebook 😄

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Derby_Dave said:

I updated my photo on Monday and have yet to hear back as to whether it it’s been accepted and now if I try to search for my registration it says there is none for that email!!  Why didn’t I just leave well alone?

Exactly the same for me. It says can take 3 working days but if lots of people updated the photo I guess it may take longer. I’m going to wait until next week and if I still don’t hear anything then I’ll re register. 

I have confirmed my registration, and that of my wife. I'm not sure why, as neither of us actually intend to go again. I guess it's just hard to properly hang up the Glastonbury spurs. I do enter competitions for tickets though, and would attend if I won. so, maybe there;'s an element of not wanting to be stopped from doing that, also kicking in on that one. 

On 8/18/2023 at 3:44 PM, craigsmith1985 said:

Exactly the same for me. It says can take 3 working days but if lots of people updated the photo I guess it may take longer. I’m going to wait until next week and if I still don’t hear anything then I’ll re register. 

Me too,  kind of defeats the object of them streamlining duplicate registrations though. 😂

Updated my photo last night. Old photo still looks like me but is over 10 years old. Now waiting for confirmation that the new one’s ok 😬 Will leave until the end of the week then re-register. 

UPDATE: Approval just came through 👍

Edited by phillyfaddle

On 8/18/2023 at 3:44 PM, craigsmith1985 said:

I re registered today and confirmation was almost instant my wife updated her photo also and that came back straight away.  

if you have not heard anything yet I presume it’s lost.

1 hour ago, Derby_Dave said:

I re registered today and confirmation was almost instant my wife updated her photo also and that came back straight away.  

if you have not heard anything yet I presume it’s lost.

I think so too. Tried checking and the registration doesn’t exist any more. That’s normal I think when waiting for new photo confirmation but it’s been a full week now. Have had that registration for about 15 years. Re registered earlier so hopefully that comes back fine. Need to make sure everyone who tries for tickets has my new number. 

• Upvote 1

I verified my family registrations when GFL told you to a few weeks ago...

Then this week they sent a reminder so (being a worrier) i checked the registrations again... They had managed to youngest daughters forename onto eldest daughters registration...!

I edited and corrected the erroneous forename and checked again and they had transposed the both of them! So 2 incorrect forenames.... (I hadn't been drinking)

I edited the both of them and that seemed to work... 

• 2 weeks later...