West Holts 2024

CaledonianGonzo

1 hour ago, tagblu-me said:

Is it best to not share this info around too widely, or is the cat fully out the bag to the point it's fair game?

Thank you to those who broke the leak on here btw, nice to get something finally!

Already seen people talking about it on a couple glasto Facebook pages

Just now, Avalon_Fields said:

It seems to fit, can’t all be coincidental, Alogte Oho and his Sounds of Joy - from Ghana - are playing in Camden in early July. 

Sofia Kourtesis confirming West Holts just now, with us info already about Jungle playing, and the playlist having just the right number of acts for the WH stage, and most of the acts touring around Europe/UK around Glasto weekend. Seems pretty legitimate to me.

aye was just gonna say she has confirmed two sets at glastonbury on her twitter. West Holts and San Remo on the friday (i guess it could be the sunday but shes just used the 28th as a place holder day? shes in belgium on the saturday)   *Sofia Kortesis that is

Edited by TiZuff

Incredibly stoked with this leak and that lineup. The challange is going to be clashes but hopefully Danny Brown is at a non clashing time. Will be really keen to see nia archives this year, just caught her dj last year at the levels. Love jungle and justice but they might lose out in the clashes. Squid should be middle of the day and haven't seen them play since the new album has been out so that is a great addition. 

25 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

I think if it's not right at all, it'd be more to do with it being not confirmed yet by the organisers, might be the odd small change between now and then.

Yep that's my take as well.

It might not end up being 100% by the time the dust settles, with the potential for change if an act pulls out or is switched to/from another stage, but given the provenance we can consider it to be largely accurate.

7 hours ago, Flying_Hellfish said:

No Kruhangbin? Or could they play somewhere else? Figured if present they'd be here this time.. playing Roskilde/RW early July.

They’re one of those bands who could fit on any of the main stages tbh so could easily see them early Pyramid, mid Other, or high Woodsies (did Park last time so don’t think they’ll be back there). 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Heilung's crowd gonna go full Yellowjackets and be playing percussion with the bones of the Brothers Bar staff after 40 minutes of this madness.

Would absolutely love a late-night Truth set of this