West Holts 2024

CaledonianGonzo

1 hour ago, Little Thief said:

I heard from a mate in the industry that LCD are subbing the Pyramid. Not sure which day, but they said it’s PJ Harvey - LCD - Headliner. May well have changed by now though.

I can't see that to be honest... not mainstream enough to sub-headline Pyramid but widely revered and respected by their fans and that would lead me to believe they will headline a stage - WH/Park/Woodsies.  

I hope they don't clash with Stevie though. I will be there with me bells on. 

2 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Cymande sound great for a chilled out, sunny afternoon at West Holts, with a few beers to hand. I hope this playlist is true.

Seems it most likely is. Guy’s quickly made it not publicly searchable - don’t see why he’d do that unless he realised he f**ked up.

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Cymande are a must see.

Suspect their movie will also be on at the Pilton Palais if they're onsite.

Just had a listen to them and they sound perfect for the West Holts. I will definitely put them on my list of bands to watch 👍

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Wait - which one?

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952iw5tl73ovux96l8wm

When you get the final line-up and realise that Burning Tiger don't clash with the Legend Slot.

I thought when what was hidden became revealed once more we were through the looking glass.