Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

So just to triple check, tickets go on sale via the access ticket website at 11am BST/12CEST? Nowt really tickling my fancy but the Wednesday opening day at Forum looks great. Will people be able to come and go on that day like the rest of the fest however? As my plan is to find a tapas bar during Stella Maris.

41 minutes ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

So just to triple check, tickets go on sale via the access ticket website at 11am BST/12CEST? Nowt really tickling my fancy but the Wednesday opening day at Forum looks great. Will people be able to come and go on that day like the rest of the fest however? As my plan is to find a tapas bar during Stella Maris.

by Access Ticket Website do you mean through the app? Or is there a web page to access tickets also?

35 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

Do you know if it’s possible, by any chance, to resell these national tickets in case I won’t be able to go? 

You can return them up to 24 hours before. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

Anyone else in a queue for the Opening Day? Anxiety heightening aha

I think the whole booking system in general got overwhelmed a bit.

However I got my tickets for The National so even if I get only those then I'm happy 

• Like 1

Just now, sinivali said:

I think the whole booking system in general got overwhelmed a bit.

However I got my tickets for The National so even if I get only those then I'm happy 

I'm only after the Opening Day tickets myself. Would've liked to have done Dorian on the Sunday but dont think it'd work well with my Monday morning flight