Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

1 hour ago, scatteredscreens said:

valid IMO they did seem a bit big for that section, especially when you had the last dinner party in the section above ffs

Funny, there are a couple of changes.. Mount Kimbie, Hannah Diamond, Kode9 and Eartheater also moved up

Edited by brosch

I think Sandwell district will be in plenitude since it goes with big visuals… similar to what overmono was this year. A cult act for technoheads but a friend who saw them debuting at berlin atonal told me it was a bit flat. More cinematic than euphoric as overmono was btw so I doubt they will be closing. 

Non-Mordor late night sets will be Sofia kourtesis, Barry can’t swim, tra tra trax b3b (they are big now), Peggy gou, tim reaper, romy? Hitech are a personal favourite and I hope mount kimbie will close rayban 

Edited by Whos3000_

52 minutes ago, xxialac said:

FFS the council is threatening to redevelop the area with Plenitude and Dice (Pitchfork and Adidas in old language). making it unavailable to the festival in future. 

Would be a total disaster. Is the perfect home to the smaller undercard stuff.

Fuuuuuuuckkkkk

we've already lost BITS. 

Not pitchfork and adidas !!

50 minutes ago, xxialac said:

FFS the council is threatening to redevelop the area with Plenitude and Dice (Pitchfork and Adidas in old language). making it unavailable to the festival in future. 

Would be a total disaster. Is the perfect home to the smaller undercard stuff.

I saw a story recently about the town hall looking at building something at the Forum but thought it was Mordor. PS said if it happened, the festival at the forum would become unviable.

3 hours ago, Hip Priest said:

I saw a story recently about the town hall looking at building something at the Forum but thought it was Mordor. PS said if it happened, the festival at the forum would become unviable.

Yeah, they would say that in response and good for them for pushing back but of course we know that's ultimately not true and the council ought to realise it's a bluff.

5 minutes ago, Urchin1000 said:

Auditori material recap: 

-William basinski 

-Beth gibons 

-Lanark artefax 

-Eartheater 

-Lambchop 

-Charlemagne Palestine 

-Lankum

-Joanna Sternberg

-Phew

-Tirzha 

Are these confirmed or just who you think will play Auditori? I was thinking that some of Jessica Pratt, HTRK, Julie Byrne, Nala Sinephro and Shabaka were all contenders too. Great mix of acts there anyway.

13 minutes ago, Urchin1000 said:

Auditori material recap: 

-William basinski 

-Beth gibons 

-Lanark artefax 

-Eartheater 

-Lambchop 

-Charlemagne Palestine 

-Lankum

-Joanna Sternberg

-Phew

-Tirzha 

phew is ruled out already confirmed in a Hivern Discs showcase in the warehouse ! 

-Space Afrika and Rainy Miller (could fit too )