Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

9 hours ago, festivalguy97 said:

Bad Bunny tour announcement is imminent, some rumours that he will headline some South American and European festivals. Actually could see Primavera announcing him before the final lineup reveal (if he’s on the lineup) he would sell those tickets instantly due to his popularity in Spain. 

If these are spoilers of his summer dates, doesn't look likely he'll do back back and forth Barcelona → Bangkok → Milan in one week..

1 hour ago, chilirocker said:

I don't think it is, he's got Berlin on this video listed as the 14/07, and Jakarta underneath it on 12/07, unless the designer f**ked up.

And it’s weird that Spain and Portugal are not mentioned here is those are his biggest followers in Europe, that could meia that hes planning something different for those places, something like festivals or stradiums. But at least now it’s 100% that he will be in Europe next summer.

13 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

If bad bunny is announcing and primavera is announcing in one month then I would say the two are unrelated. He’s out imo 

I don’t see a correlation in that, I think the only reason that he would be out of Primavera is if he’s gonna do a stadium tour in Spain, and he would have a lot of success in that as he’s huge in Spain, if he’s doing festivals I think Primavera seems to be ahead of Mad Cool or other Spanish festivals. 

4 hours ago, UsernameHere said:

Safe to say that if Ed Sheeran headlines (which I'm 99% sure he isn't), this has become a very different festival. That would be a step or 2 further than Miley Cyrus or Calvin Harris for me

Don't forget Rosalia ,Charlie Rae Jepsen and Christine and the queen 

3 hours ago, festivalguy97 said:

I don’t see a correlation in that, I think the only reason that he would be out of Primavera is if he’s gonna do a stadium tour in Spain, and he would have a lot of success in that as he’s huge in Spain, if he’s doing festivals I think Primavera seems to be ahead of Mad Cool or other Spanish festivals. 

If I had the biggest pop star in the world nailed as a headliner I would synchronise my announcement with him. Primavera did this with depeche mode last year but also other times I think  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, UsernameHere said:

Safe to say that if Ed Sheeran headlines (which I'm 99% sure he isn't), this has become a very different festival. That would be a step or 2 further than Miley Cyrus or Calvin Harris for me.

No chance but avril lavigne scares me a little more and Calvin Harris definitely created a precedent 

4 hours ago, festivalguy97 said:

I just don't understand how someone who is playing 40,000 capacity stadiums can fit within Primavera's capacity.

Edited by emmanuel

30 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

No chance but avril lavigne scares me a little more and Calvin Harris definitely created a precedent 

I have a feeling maybe Paramore but never Avril Lavigne for me. I still think Calvin Harris may have been an easy replacement because of the LiveNation link for a better act that pulled out.

8 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Depeche Mode played in London the same month of Primavera...at an 80,000 capacity stadium.

Alright, but on average in 2022, Bad Bunny has been playing in venues 2-3 times as large as Depeche Mode according to setlist.fm.

Edited by emmanuel