Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

If i will go to Primavera, and Drake is playing in  Mordor, certainly i will be at a medium or small stage. I hate him. This year he cancelled his appearance in São Paulo with no reason, he just back to Canada and ok, idiot (If a South America Lollapalooza can book him, Primavera can also).

His price? 4m dollars for a gig with no band, only playback. If you like it, sorry, but i prefer KGLW.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, joselito said:

If i will go to Primavera, and Drake is playing in  Mordor, certainly i will be at a medium or small stage. I hate him. This year he cancelled his appearance in São Paulo with no reason, he just back to Canada and ok, idiot (If a South America Lollapalooza can book him, Primavera can also).

His price? 4m dollars for a gig with no band, only playback. If you like it, sorry, but i prefer KGLW.

Agree with all you ve been saying. I just don’t expect a travis scott set to be any different tbh so I don’t see why he should be welcome without even entering in the whole astroworld thing. Kendrick delivered a set for the ages, he visibly puts efforts into his perormances. Enough with these other divas. I’d be totally fine with SZA being the only big hip hop/r&b name on the line up. I would also be more happy with bad bunny than travis Scott maybe? At least he performs and he looks like having fun while doing it 

Edited by Whos3000_

Gabi: The stress I get is having an announcement deadline and the artists not understanding it. Timings, egos, budgets, sympathies, productions, administrations have to be managed... And while we close Bcn and Porto we are already negotiating LATAM and at the same time analyzing proposals from other continents. And I just want to listen to Bonnie Prince Billy, take care of my tomatoes and watch my daughter grow up. It is not easy to combine everything. Yesterday I arrived from Miami and soon it will be time to travel to Brazil. I imagine that the same thing will happen to many of you as it did to me, I am increasingly lazy to move from home. I wish I could go to a listener's festival again, see a poster that I liked in a city that I would like to visit again. Going alone with friends and taking my daughter without anyone knowing me and not thinking about work. But wow, I'm not complaining, I have had a privileged life and I have worked at what I wanted and on top of that they have paid me for it. In the end, that stress is the minimum toll that has to be paid. Others have it much worse than me.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, brosch said:

Idles got announced for a festival in Austria today, so they are not taking a break.. and their pop headliner is Sam Smith.

They already had EU dates announced a couple weeks back to be fair.

I hope they're not at PS2024

Edited by scatteredscreens

also regarding early comebacks: I am reading on the coachella forum that someone said Tyler the creator will be on of the 3 headliners (new album cycle)? Furthermore, he plays at camp flog gnaw alongside SZA. Do we think it would be too early for him? If he has a new album I think he will be booked again. Apparently, there is a good relationship between PS and his team, given the many times he came to the festival 

25 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

also regarding early comebacks: I am reading on the coachella forum that someone said Tyler the creator will be on of the 3 headliners (new album cycle)? Furthermore, he plays at camp flog gnaw alongside SZA. Do we think it would be too early for him? If he has a new album I think he will be booked again. Apparently, there is a good relationship between PS and his team, given the many times he came to the festival 

I have similar feelings for the national, great act Tyler is but I don't want him back so soon. At this rate it's gonna be the 2022 line up again, which was a stellar year, but I do want variety.

1 hour ago, Whos3000_ said:

I think that SZA is in 100% for PS.
Regarding Tyler, I think that it’s too early for him to comeback and Travis Scott or Bad Bunny seem to be more probable