BBC Coverage 2023

gooner1990

2 minutes ago, Nobby's Old Boots said:

Yawn.

He doesn't play any instruments and is a young lad in good shape and still can't perform without a backing track? 

Like I said.....some people are very easily entertained. All the props and bravado is basically there to mask a lack of talent. 

Royal Blood might not be your cup of tea but at least they are true musicians and play their stuff live.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Lubic said:

They've always been great live, but his addition seems to have re-energised them on record and their live set has gone up a notch with the additional beats etc.

Saw em years ago touring the debut album and they were good. Don't think I've given em a single thought since tbh but that actually made me want to go see em again.

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

War on Drugs sound excellent. Them in to QOTSA is a killer 1-2 and it’s a shame it had to be tonight of all nights (or, y’know, at the festival I didn’t get a ticket…)

I guess it’s the draw of the fest but Woodsies and the other both have amazing line ups this evening.

5 minutes ago, Benjsh said:

He doesn't play any instruments and is a young lad in good shape and still can't perform without a backing track? 

Like I said.....some people are very easily entertained. All the props and bravado is basically there to mask a lack of talent. 

Royal Blood might not be your cup of tea but at least they are true musicians and play their stuff live.

"True musicians".

Yawn.

8 minutes ago, Benjsh said:

So youre one of the people that bullied Billy Nomates arent ya.

2 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

So youre one of the people that bullied Billy Nomates arent ya.

I'm not. I didn't watch it and still haven't as I don't know her music. Shameful to attack her personally. Awful.

What's that got to do with thinking Lil Nas is absolute tosh?!

3 minutes ago, DDave said:

Tell me what I've said that's incorrect. 

Apparently not liking acts that overuse the N word makes you a dickhead, I don't get the hate you're getting here tonight either

This thread has been great for most of the weekend, but it seems to have lost the Glasto spirit tonight

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Benjsh said:

I'm not. I didn't watch it and still haven't as I don't know her music. Shameful to attack her personally. Awful.

What's that got to do with thinking Lil Nas is absolute tosh?!

Cause real musicians....

Would everyone have wanted Jack Harlow instead of Lil Nas X now

41 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

The N word was mentioned so ya know, that kind of signifies one thing. Now I wish it was Bad Bunny. Oh wait, he isnt allowed cause selling out stadiums isnt good enough. Gotta sing in english.

I'd rather see Jive Bunny!

One for the teenagers there 😀

2 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Cause real musicians....

Would everyone have wanted Jack Harlow instead of Lil Nas X now

I didnt even know who he was tbh. Could have been anyone walking on stage. Hahaha. 

I'm 38 and don't listen to this music typically. As I said earlier it wasn't a performance aimed at me but I just said it was a bit poor for a sub headline slot on the biggest stage. It's okay to disagree