Elton’s guest list…

Welshinexile

12 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

One of the rumours leading up to last years festival was that Eminem was booked in to a nearby hotel and was gonna appear with Kendrick (or something like that). I wonder if that rumour had some truth to it but was just a year premature - wouldn’t be the first time we’ve had info leak but a year too early.

Still seems a little far fetched, but given the enormity of this show for Elton, who knows.

Possibly, all I know is that Elton has been rehearsing Lose Yourself in preparation for his show on Sunday. 

1 hour ago, Nobby's Old Boots said:

I don't care what anyone says, her love for Worthy Farm is astounding.

I mean a gig in Toronto on Weds & Chicago Fri but she demanded a quick stop off at the Rum Shack in-between.

Yeah this went from being someone telling me they saw it with their own eyes to someone saying it was a friend of a friend. Almost certainly bollocks.

11 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

This info or a guess? Seems like an ambitious wishlist rather than something that will actually happen, but I’m preparing to be wowed. 

Not a guess.

Edit: the source is 100% credible but then again everyone can fib!

Edited by Avalon_Fields