Predict the final TBAs

churlie100

18 minutes ago, PiratePete said:

Is there any consensus as to who all the TBAs on the main stages are yet?

Friday Woodsies - Rick Astley & Blossoms (seems nailed on)

Saturday Woodsies - Hozier (not so confident in that one but best guess we have so far)

Saturday Park - The Pretenders (people have apparently seen the Park lineup with them included so seems nailed on)

15 hours ago, gordong said:

Why would they just announce Eats Everything though? He’s already playing with the concept elsewhere, so doesn’t make sense to keep it secret. Unless it’s History of Rave with Fatboy Slim?

Yeah it does seem a bit odd but it seems too strong a hint to be ignored, unless its a complete red herring.

19 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

They're on a different platform this year (that's banned here). Twitter account will be functioning as usual. 

Still confused why they aren't doing the usual thread though.  Which platform are you referring to?   I'm assuming if they had released any info it would have filtered through to here anyway though 

11 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

Still confused why they aren't doing the usual thread though.  Which platform are you referring to?   I'm assuming if they had released any info it would have filtered through to here anyway though 

Disagreement with the owners. It'll all be on twitter as usual.

25 minutes ago, Franco Baresi said:

Think they've actually posted on social media that they are only DJ'ing this year.

Yep I get that but they aren't gonna say we are the TBA.

I stand to be corrected but weren't they a surprise act at Parklife over the weekend only to get cancelled due to a storm ? 

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Friday Woodsies - Rick Astley & Blossoms (seems nailed on)

Saturday Woodsies - Hozier (not so confident in that one but best guess we have so far)

Saturday Park - The Pretenders (people have apparently seen the Park lineup with them included so seems nailed on)

And Greenpeace Sun 15:30 TBA seems to be Fatboy Slim (not a main stage I know, but just to add to your helpful list)

1 hour ago, watsonjm said:

Nope, there’s loads of info that’s not here. (From what I’ve seen)

15 minutes ago, JP1994 said:

Are DMAs not the Friday TBA at Woodsies?

Rick Astley and Blossoms doing The Smiths as best as they can... apparently. That's the info threw here by someone and we all seem to believe it. Can DMAs fit on a TBA on BBC stage?