Resale Group 1

Jack.194

If anybody if available to help on Thursday or Sunday then we would massively appreciate the help, there’s 28 sets of people looking for tickets in our group, amounting to around 85 people in total. 

If you would like to help just log on to efests and open the spreadsheet below before tickets go on sale, and keep it open in a web browser. If you get through to the ticket page pick the registration details of someone (who’s number isn’t yet highlighted green) and enter them in, once you’ve got them a ticket, highlight their number on the left in green (you can do this by clicking on the paint bucket button at the top of the webpage). We have two tabs on the spreadsheet, one for coach (if you get through during the coach sale, coach preferences are also listed on the right hand side of the document) and one for the general sale.

Luckily, there’s no need to deal with payment issues thanks to the new rules.

I know there are multiple resale groups, and I don’t know how to divide the helpers evenly, but if other threads are made for the other resale groups and you see one of them isn’t getting as much attention/as much help offered, maybe try and help that group. I know that if/when we get everyone ticked green on our spreadsheet, the first thing I’ll be doing is helping the other groups tick off theirs. On top of that, if anyone who is admin-ing a spreadsheet/ resale group would like any support let me know as I think I’ve figured it all out by now!

It’s been a mammoth job organising all of this (a big thanks to @Crazyfool01 for the support in how to manage the group, and to @J.B. for helping admin the group) but if just one person gets a ticket as a result, it’ll all be worth it.

We’re aiming for a 100% success rate!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u29L3WFIhLvNEOE7zQFadvI1URyBIQnN3ItEtA99JnU/edit

Edited by Jack.194
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

I won't be able to help as i'll be trying for myself and other friends' groups. Just a suggestion though, for those on your list that you have noted want coach tickets, you'll probably want them to put the location/s they want to travel from otherwise the ticket buying process might unravel quite quickly on Thursday.

1 minute ago, Johnnyseven said:

I won't be able to help as i'll be trying for myself and other friends' groups. Just a suggestion though, for those on your list that you have noted want coach tickets, you'll probably want them to put the location/s they want to travel from otherwise the ticket buying process might unravel quite quickly on Thursday.

is on the coach tab at the bottom 

• Upvote 1

We`ve been doing groups since 2010 for those of us coming from Glasgow area + a few friends from elsewhere in the country, over the years our success rate has gradually fallen and I believe its partially due to more people getting better organised  🙂 

this year in the main sale we got 5 x groups of 6 out of 12 groups. our lowest % so far. With not everyone going for tickets in the resale we have 5 X groups of 4 to try for and everyone with a ticket will be trying for those without.

None of the people wanting tickets in the resale want coach tickets so on the Thursday most of us will be trying for Group 1`s coach tickets besides the good karma it`s also good practise for the Sunday 🙂 

Good luck to you all.

• Upvote 6

On 4/14/2023 at 5:00 PM, Steveb72 said:

Great work @Jack.194 and thanks to @Crazyfool01and @J.B. for all the help and work setting up the group, let’s get it all made green.

Totally agree with this... thank you especially to @jack.194 and @J.B. and to @crazyfool01 for his words of wisdom. And.... a huge thanks in advance to anyone who wishes or is able to help this group. Whilst none of us wish to be on the list, the past few months getting to know all in this group have been fab and it would be wonderful to all be able to meet in real life those fields! 

• Upvote 2

Such a fab team effort all around. Keeping fingers firmly crossed for my friends in this group. Really want to get them there along with all the other lovely people we've now been chatting to along the way. Come on resale group 1👊🏼🍀 thanks again @jack.194

Edited by Bike_Like_A_Mum

Such a fab team effort all around. Keeping fingers firmly crossed for my friends in this group. Really want to get them there along with all the other lovely people we've now been chatting to along the way. Come on resale group 1👊🏼🍀 thanks again @jack.194

Edited by Bike_Like_A_Mum
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sameer said:

Hoping to see plenty of green next week. We've got our sheet organised now https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XqvgqU6I_jh7CIo7HF4mKpS8n9GHZjSvKeh3HWKeYvU/edit?usp=sharing. If we manage to ticket off everyone we'll definitely help out with the other groups 🙂 

Would efest usernames be helpfull on there ? 

26 minutes ago, Sameer said:

Hoping to see plenty of green next week. We've got our sheet organised now https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XqvgqU6I_jh7CIo7HF4mKpS8n9GHZjSvKeh3HWKeYvU/edit?usp=sharing. If we manage to ticket off everyone we'll definitely help out with the other groups 🙂 

You've got 3 groups of 2 people on there, would it not be worth changing that to 1 group of 4 and 1 of 2 🙂