Ticket Balance!

Ayrshire Chris

I won't be paying mine so there's one in the resale pot for you!

Guns n bloody roses, not enough women, weak legend slot, morning has broken, too crowded, not as good as it used to be.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

On the bill or in the fields? 👀

Sorry to hear that you’ve had a Glastonbury dawning! Hopefully it can win you back in the coming years.

I was just joking, sorry if it wasn't obvious! 

I only put a deposit down in case I didn't get a work place, but I have.  

And I love it just the same as I always have 🙂 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, stuie said:

I won't be paying mine so there's one in the resale pot for you!

Guns n bloody roses, not enough women, weak legend slot, morning has broken, too crowded, not as good as it used to be.

Yawn. You do realise there are stages other than the Pyramid?

Edited by LoveAndTheft

6 minutes ago, LoveAndTheft said:

Yawn. You do realise there are stages other than the Pyramid?

1 hour ago, stuie said:

I was just joking, sorry if it wasn't obvious! 

I only put a deposit down in case I didn't get a work place, but I have.  

And I love it just the same as I always have 🙂 

• Like 1

Im still in shock at the price, even now! Still over £300 to pay incl parking, even splitting parking 3 or 4 ways!

separate point but i expect the resale to be ok for those that need it. Times are tight, the lineup is a solid 6.5/10 and its just not looking like a vintage year compared to the price. Plenty will go back in the pot i expect, not everyone who buys is a die hard “you know theres 100 stages” type like us lot.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Memory Man said:

Im still in shock at the price, even now! Still over £300 to pay incl parking, even splitting parking 3 or 4 ways!

separate point but i expect the resale to be ok for those that need it. Times are tight, the lineup is a solid 6.5/10 and its just not looking like a vintage year compared to the price. Plenty will go back in the pot i expect, not everyone who buys is a die hard “you know theres 100 stages” type like us lot.

I’d agree with that. The economic situation is probably the biggest factor.  And all the devoted  swiftys  putting their tickets back in the pot after yet again being disappointed 😉 Hopefully everyone on here get their resale tickets 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Payment window opens at 9am, if I remember. Be right on at that time as we leave on holiday a few hours later! 

Does it?! My memory is shocking!

I'll be in the US for the week so have no issues being the killjoy that refuses to do anything until my ticket is paid.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Does it?! My memory is shocking!

I'll be in the US for the week so have no issues being the killjoy that refuses to do anything until my ticket is paid.

Hopefully by now in two weeks Im all paid up! You’ll be in New Jersey, I’ll be in old jersey, Channel Islands! 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

I wish they'd just let us pay in full... I paid in full in 2019 for last year's ticket, it was a lot less stressful knowing it was done and dusted...

I'm so forgetful. 2 Merseyflow fines just cost me over £500 because I forgot to pay 2 x £20 fines 😞